Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image

Kari Readour

Henric Sparrow

Nym Ashford

Jezebel Knockboots

Tessa Grey

Jaded Rock

Natasha Bloodbath

Helena Jay

Marco Devane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Share | 

the need of cloths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Stymest
First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

Shillings : 13

PostSubject: the need of cloths   19/5/2012, 7:42 pm

Isa wandered the streets in Cambridge as she looked for a good shop to buy cloth. Her mind was running with ideas of what she could do and sketches she could draw. Isa sighed loudly as she leaned against one of the walls and watched people pass by. The young woman had given up and decided to give it a try the following day considering it was almost twilight and the corset was suffocating her wanted to take if off as soon as possible. She was about to head off back to her inn until someone caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aramis Marquart
First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   19/5/2012, 8:01 pm

Aramis pulled down his black abbé hood and found himself gazing upon a young woman. She was beautiful as she just stood there with a confounded look on her face, he could tell she was one from the upper class.

He was stunned by her beauty, and that was something that never had happened before. But she was just a girl and he was just a boy, it was nothing to loose his senses over.

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   19/5/2012, 9:03 pm

She was being stared and seeing as the man wasn't going to come talk to her, she made her way over to him. The abbé that he was wearing gave indication he was a clergyman which interested her slightly. Why in the name of God, would he be staring at me without saying something? she thought to herself.

"Well considering you weren't going to come over, say hello and introduce yourself... hello," she said in a brash, cheeky manner. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aramis Marquart
First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   20/5/2012, 3:13 pm

''My apologizes ma'm.'' He said sincerely and made a slight bow for her. ''My name is Aramis Marquart, the third if a title matters.'' She was clearly one of gods creations, as beautiful as the sunrise, and tempting as the finest wine. (I can imagine people from the 1800s comparing stuff to wine.) With some courage to come and speak to him, for her a mere stranger in the maze.

''And what might yours be, fair maiden?''

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   20/5/2012, 10:03 pm

She watched him, inspecting his every move carefully. Isabella has always been such. Careful around people - even if she was the first one to make move. By the way he spoke, she realised he wasn't just any ordinary citizen. Nodding curtly at his title, she smiled slightly and bowed, "It is a pleasure to meet you Sir. My name is Isabella, Isa or Bella to some."

"What brings you to Cambridge?" She asked him as she motioned their surroundings.

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   21/5/2012, 11:26 am

''Isabella'' He said, fingering on his miniature crusific hanging around his neck. ''Your beauty would make most chaste of men think of.. Impurity'' Aramis was a man of the church, a abbé. Studying eagerly to be an priest. But every time he reached his goal and were to be a priest, he cancelled his studies, ran to a unknown city and got unhealtyly drunk for a week. And then he started his studies all over again, he was in on his fifth turn. It gave his life a meaning for a short while.

''My stupidity, arrogance and studies.'' He threw out his arms out the sides, to gesticulate about the city. ''And it is also a very beautiful town here in Brittan.''

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   21/5/2012, 12:48 pm

The repetition of her name sent shivers down her spine as she took a small step forward, the smallest of smirks on her face at the sentence afterwards. "I'd love to think that it's all men... not just most," she said quietly as she looked at him in the eyes. "It'd be a waste if I can only make some men think of impurity."

"And why the first two? Can't be all that bad, can it?" She asked curiously, "But I agree, it is a beautiful town and very resourceful."

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   21/5/2012, 5:36 pm

Her alluring voice edged him and he smirked slyly back towards Isabella as she stepped closer. "Yes I am sure, but some of us are bond.. To our duties and god." What was this nonsense he pulled with her, he had never in his life had any problems sleeping with a woman, even though it was forbidden for an Abbé to make love. God sees everything, they said. Lucky him, had always been Aramis response.

"No no, few mistakes there, a few mistakes here." A few kills there, and a few deaths here, he added in his mind. "Made my life interesting" Aramis said with a simple shrug.

"What about you? How come a lady of your wealth wanders around the streets in Cambridge? Alone and without a ring on her finger."

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   22/5/2012, 1:11 am

"Oh," Isabella realized as she took a step backwards. A man of God. She looked at him and felt quite stupid as she hadn't noticed before... or maybe she had, she just disregarded it. "A man of God does have their duties, don't they." She cleared her throat, realizing she had been flirting with a man... who wasn't allowed to be with a woman.

"Mistakes, yes, we all do those, don't we," she sighed. "But if we didn't, what would we learn from and therefore, life would be boring." Looking around as he complimented her, she smirked daringly. "Well, I might have or have not sneaked out of my room and away from the prying eyes of my maids. And as a for a ring, well, can't say that I have a need for one so far. I like having my independence from a man." Isa shrugging, "Besides, I'm not quite entirely sure on the idea of having to be married and having children." Slightly smirked to herself, she shook her head and muttered to herself, "The practice of making children does... seem to be fun, however."

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   22/5/2012, 3:46 am

She took a step away, had he scared her away because of his religion? For a second he thought about taking a step closer, just because he could, but figured it would ruin the veneer he had put up. "We do.." He murmured she he put away a strand of her curly hair from her face. "We do."

"Hopefully will my mistakes one day lead me onto the way to success and fortune." Ge replied and nodded in agreement to what she said. "You are a bright woman Isabelle. Not very common around here. How did you come to be like this, may I ask?" It was a rare moment to meet such an woman who thought for herself, and he could not help but to get interested and a tad curious.

"Does not the typical idyll of life interest you miss?" was this a sign from the god above, had he been forgiven for his sins, and this were his reward? To find this delicate flower in the middle of the fine maze of the town Cambridge?

"What was that I heard?" Aramis asked and arched an eyebrow.

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   22/5/2012, 12:28 pm

"So how long have you been in practice to be man of God," she asked as her hands entwined in the front. "The practice must be very long and difficult, is it not? Especially since you must live without the accompaniment of a woman for the rest of your life." Dear God, you'll be sending me to hell for flirting with one of your men who is devoted to you, she thought to herself.

"I would hope so," she smiled brightly, flashing her teeth. "A lot of reading, sir. A lot of reading and a Father who wishes for his daughter's independence as a woman who does not need to be supported by a man's will." She smiled at the thought of her father, "I'm sure he's done a great job so far in that category."

Isabella made a face of disgust, "It does not. I wish for something that's not typical but in this time and age, I can only do so much. But that will change soon."

Smirking slightly, Isa shrugged as she looked towards her side but her eyes at Aramis, "I don't seem to recall what you hear. What did you hear, sir?"

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   22/5/2012, 2:33 pm

''Ever since my dear parents stated how none acceptable the priest work were for a novitite has the hot tempered little boy I've growned to be wanted it. And now I have studied for several years.''

Atleast he didn't lie that much, most was true, he just left out the part about failing those five times. ''Very, very hard.'' He said in a forced whisper. ''Especially staying away from woman..'' Aramis just spat out lies like he wasn't made of anything else. The things a man did to keep up with his faked reputation.

''A father whom have learned you to think for yourself? He seems to be a very different man from what I know. In a good way, of course.'' What rich man would willingly teach his own daughter to make her own decisions? Had Aramis missed something? He recalled for a long time ago, how badly his sister had been treated when his father found out that they could read.

''Looking for adventure, are you? Or just something out of the ordinary?'' The feeling of unexpected things were well known for this young abbè. But it were hard times they lived in, not a good time to break from the common and known.

He slightly blushed and shook his head. ''Oh.. Nothing.''

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   22/5/2012, 3:03 pm

"Ah," she said nodding slowly, "Several years without a woman must be terrible for you. I really don't know how you do it. I know I wouldn't be able how to do it."

"Please enlighten me on how hard it must be," she asked lowly as she bit her lip and took the step forward like she had one before. "I find it very difficult to believe that you do all your cleaning duties all by yourself."

"Yes, a good man he is," Isabella agreed. "He was raised by his mother alone and made his wealth by himself and with no other child than me, he doesn't want his business to go into shambles when he passes on."

"Maybe a little bit of both," the brown haired girl smiled impishly. "But who knows where I could find such a companion for that in the town of Cambridge. Any idea where I could find one?"

Isabella let out a small giggle when he blushed, "Oh please tell me what you think you heard."

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   23/5/2012, 1:21 pm

''I suppose that is true'' Aramis assumed, sounding like he never had been with a woman. Of course he had, recently was only hours ago. The nuns tended to not be as godly as one could think. Especially not the young ones.

''Very..very..hard.'' He assured looking intensly at her. ''But that I do.. And oh how it gets lonely..''

''I see, a smart man your father is, yes.'' Aramis uttered with interest. ''But do you want that? Run a company?'' Questioning a stranger was never good, but curious as he were he let it slip.

He smiled back ''Maybe that very person is closer than you think'' Had Aramis meant something about it? Stated how he seeked adventure too? Did he?

''I believe you said something very inapropriet. Especially infront of a stranger, whom is a man of god.'' He arched his eyebrow and smriked slyly.

First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   18/6/2012, 7:18 pm

"You know, something about you tells me you lie," she smirked confidently, letting herself be inches away from him. "And isn't lying a sin, sir? Or will you lie to me and say to me that you have never lied."

"Smart man, he is," Isabella agreed. "Not a common man but very perceptive about the future. I'm not too interested in what his company does but I would like to do my own thing," she laughed, blushing slightly. "But it's all poppycock, really."

"But what about you?" She then asked, "Did you always want to be a man of God?"

"Really?" She questioned, her voice holding a slight sense of mockery, "Where could I find this person at at this instant?"

Grinning, she rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms under her breasts, "And how fun would life be if one did not say inappropriate things?"

PostSubject: Re: the need of cloths   

Back to top Go down

the need of cloths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: England :: Cambridge-
Jump to: