Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image

Kari Readour

Henric Sparrow

Nym Ashford

Jezebel Knockboots

Tessa Grey

Jaded Rock

Natasha Bloodbath

Helena Jay

Marco Devane

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Share | 

A fish out of water ( Mature Content)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

Shillings : 52

PostSubject: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 4:10 pm

Tessa woke up and finally got caught up on her sleep. She then noticed that Mirror or Nym didn't come back. So she guessed that they was still out shopping. She then made sure that she looked alright. Being at sea, she didn't care how she looked. Tessa made sure that she looked decent before she walked out of the inn.

She loved the fact that they was in London. It was a change of pace, she was getting tired of the sea. And loved that they was back on the land. Tessa knew that she was going to make sure that she would have a good time. Because before long she would be back on the boat again.

Last edited by Tessa Grey on 9/6/2012, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

Shillings : 55

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 4:22 pm

Jade had got done with his interview and had gotten the job, the only thing else he needs was to look for a woman to keep him company for the night. He had gotten way past wanting sex all the time he just like to have someone to hold onto, if the other was in the picture he would not object.

He was walking down the street and came up to this inn and thought he would go in and see about a room so he could her cleaned up, as he was walking into the doors another person was walking out of them and ran right into him.

"Excuse you, you might want to watch where you are walking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 4:36 pm

Tessa knew that she wasn't going to go out looking for someone to spend time with while they was in port. She just wanted to enjoy time being on something that didn't move. But she knew that if she found a guy she wouldn't pass it up.

She then ran into someone. Usually she really didn't care, but she knew that she wasn't watching where she was going. Tessa then looked at and seen that she accidental ran in a guy. And this one actually looked cute. That is when she started to blush a little bit. “ I will make sure to watch out next time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 4:41 pm

Jade had to smirk a little, he like it that he could still make the woman blush in his presence.

"That might be a wise decision on your part." Jade smirked

"Where excatly must you be going in such a hurry, hot date?" jade wanted to get to know the girl just in case she might be available for the evening, he wondered if she was a working girl.

"Do you by chance work these streets?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 4:53 pm

Tessa could see that he was smirking. She then took her hand to her face and could tell that she was blushing. It wasn't something that happened a lot. “ Yeah normally I am careful, but I am excited to be in London.”

She then started to blink. “ No not a date, I am trying to enjoy my time while we are in port. I know my captain will find me where we are ready to set sail.” Tessa couldn't believe that he asked her if she worked these streets. “ No till last night this was my first time being back to London.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 5:02 pm

Jade looked around him and wondered what there was to get excited about,

"Why on earth would you be excited to be in port, only thing port is good for is sex, bath, and a good meal." Jade said with a smirk.

"Speaking of those, which one are you open for, I could use all three?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 5:08 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Besides the fact that I am on land that isn't moving. I don't have to be doing watch because my captain doesn't have much of a crew. I actually got to sleep and I loved it. And I love to explore.” She then listened to him as he told her the only things in port to be excited about.

She laughed. “ I think that I could use all three of them. I know I got my sleep.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 5:16 pm

Jade raised one of his eyebrows at her, "If you prefer the land, then why work on a ship?" Jade was just interested because she almost sounded like she didn't like the sea.

"I am sorry you work with such a short crew, up until about 30 mins ago I was looking for a crew. But I know how you feel, I have had to work short handed before." Jade was glad when he got full crews, though ships didn't need cleaned so much .

"Well it seems that we are both in need of the same things, why don't we go and get something to eat, and then we will see about the other two things?"

Jade knew he didn't know this woman and he would probably never see her again so what difference did it make to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 5:32 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Land is good but sailing is like an adventure. I get to see new places that I would never even dream about. There is something about a pirate's life.”

“ It isn't your fault that we had to work with such a short crew. And I know our captain walks around in a sheer nightgown. Usually I don't pay much attention to that.” She then smiled a little bit. “ Well I am glad that you found a crew. I know I will be happy when she finds more for the crew on ' The devil's lady'. But I know that I am only dreaming.”

She then laughed a little bit. “ I could use a bite to eat. I haven't had a proper meal for a while.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 5:41 pm

Jade went ahead and grab the woman's hand, "I know a good place to eat, come on."

Jade was always used to being in control when it came to woman, and he liked this one, there was something about her he found interesting.

Walking to the tavern close by he almost stopped mid-stride when she talked about the Captain wearing sheer nightgowns.

"I believe I have picked the wrong ship to work on, I could stand to see that everyday." Jade chuckled.

"Here we go M'Lady, food." Jade laughed at what he called her, He was pretty sure she was far from a lady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 6:08 pm

Tessa smiled as he grabbed her hand. “ That sounds good, because I really don't know where to eat around her.” There was something about that this guy that caught her attention. And she liked being with him. And she wanted to spend more time.

She had then watched him stop in his tracks as she was talking about her captain. She knew that this was one way to get any man's attention.” Tessa then couldn't help but laugh. “ I am sure that you would love to look at her. But I am sure that she has feeling for Mirror.”

Tessa smiled as she walked into the tavern. “ Thank you then sir.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 10:00 pm

Jade found them a seat in a corner table, of course he didn't pull out her chair, he was not that much of a gentleman.

"So I know everything is good around here so pick anything."

Jade was looking over the menu and then glanced back up at her, "By the way my name is Jade." He stated with with a smirk.

"You must tell me more about this Captain of yours and this Mirror."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   22/5/2012, 10:20 pm

Tessa was letting him lead her wherever he wanted to sit. She was just glad that she could be eating with someone beside Mirror and Nym.

“ Ok I will have to remember that. But I don't know what I want yet.”

She had smiled a little bit. “ Hello Jade, I am Tessa. But some call me Tessi.” She the looked back at the menu.

“ Well don't know much about them.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   23/5/2012, 1:48 pm

Jaded smirk at the name she gave him, "Tessi, that seems a little childish for a woman like you. I would imagine you act more like a Tess."

Jade was looking over the menu as was deciding when he wanted to eat.

"I like I am just going to have some fish and chip, and some ale."

Jade was wondering why she did know know about your Captain. "You mean you took a post without getting to know your Captain?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   23/5/2012, 2:11 pm

Tessa laughed when he was smirking at the nickname she just said. “ I love the name Tessi or Tessie.” She then was blushing when he said that she was more like a Tess. “ I love the nickname that I have been given over the years.”

She was still trying to figure out what she wanted to eat.

“ Hmmm not sure what I want to eat just yet. I know a good hamburger sounds good right now.”

She blinked. “ Yeah I don't know a whole lot about my captain. I was looking for an adventure and she took me in.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   23/5/2012, 9:45 pm

Jade still thought it was a different name for an adult but he would call her that if she wanted.

"Very well then I shall call you Tessie." Jade gave her a smirk.

Jade listened to her talk about a hamburger, and he thought maybe that would be good, he was kind of tired of fish.

"Maybe I shall have that instead, so many choices."

Jade still go not understand why she would take up with a captain and no nothing about them, "I think your crazy, you captain could be unstable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   25/5/2012, 12:12 pm

Tessa smiled when he said he would call her Tessie. “ I know my captain calls me Tessa. So it is something different to hear.”

She then watched as he smirked.

Tessa when she thought about her hamburger it was only making her even hunger. “ It does sounds good. But I would want onion rings to go with it.”

She then laughed. “ Well that is like any person. I didn't know anything about you. But here I am sitting here with you.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   25/5/2012, 10:03 pm

Jade listened to her talk, "Well, I guess I will call you Tessi."

Jade was glad when the waiter showed up to take their order, he ordered what she. "So you want onion rings, I might have to have some too."

"Interesting point, so you must have a thing for strangers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   26/5/2012, 7:52 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ Glad that you see it my way.”

She was smiling as he said that he might have some onion rings too. “ That is good, I am tired of the same stuff that I get to eat while at sea. Change is good once in a while.”

“ Well some time strangers have the most interesting stories.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   26/5/2012, 12:45 pm

Jade had to smirk, "Well don't get used to it, I may not always see it your way."

Jade had been thinking this was a nice change of pace. We wonder if they could meet more often when they were in port.

"Yes gruel and fish does get old after awhile." Jade stated

"So give me an interesting story"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   27/5/2012, 7:34 am

Tessa then started to smirk. " Everything usually ends up my way. And that keeps me happy for a while."

She was glad to be in London, it was something different than being at sea. And she would get to meet interesting people.

" Yeah I tried that once..I not a big fish person. I know when we get to port, I love to always find good food."

Tessa then started to blink. " A good story? Why don't you tell me one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   28/5/2012, 7:55 am

Jaded smirked when she said that she always gets her way,
"What happens when things don't go you way?" Jaded was very interested in this woman.

Jade had to laugh when she said she was not a fish person, "You realize that most pirates eat mostly fish, what do you do live on veggies at sea?"

Jade could not believe that he had met a pirate that was not a fish person, seeing is most of the time fish is what was served seeing it was in the ocean.

"Now where is the fairness in that, I asked you first, and you know the rule is always ladies first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   28/5/2012, 4:33 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Oh I usually get a very bad temper. And they usually change their minds.” She then grinned. “ Unless you think you want to try and change that.” She could tell that Jade was interested in her. But she knew that she would never get to see him again.

“ I eat fish sometimes. But yes I do eat veggies at sea. “ She laughed. “ Yes I know that most people eat fish, but I am not like most people.”

Tessa was smiling. “ Well you tell me one while I think of a good one.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   29/5/2012, 2:21 am

Jade had to smirk at her comment, "Well I am pretty sure that I have a worse temper than your."

The waitress came back with the food, "Well I am glad you like the veggies, they are good for you." Jade smirked he didn't really care about veggies.

"I swear you are just no fun, I think I shall just leave and stick you with the bill."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   29/5/2012, 8:48 am

Tessa laughed. “ Oh I have an Irish temper. I think that mine is just a little bit worse than yours.” She then smiled as she looked at him.

“ Veggies are good for you. They make you strong.” She was giggling. But she then stopped as soon as she seen her food. “ Finally I was starving.”

“ I am tons of fun you just have to wait.” That is when she started to wink. But she was pouting when he said he might stick her with the bill. “ That isn't fair.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: England :: London-
Jump to: