Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image

Kari Readour

Henric Sparrow

Nym Ashford

Jezebel Knockboots

Tessa Grey

Jaded Rock

Natasha Bloodbath

Helena Jay

Marco Devane

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Share | 

A fish out of water ( Mature Content)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

Shillings : 55

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   29/5/2012, 5:21 pm

Jaded took a bite of his sandwich and had to smirk, "What makes you think that I don't have an Irish temper"

Jade was sure this woman had no idea what he would be like when someone pissed him off. She would be lucky not to be dead.

"I do not have anything else to say now, I wanted to hear your story. But it must be you don't have one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

Shillings : 52

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   29/5/2012, 6:28 pm

Tessa then started to eat on her hamburger. “ Umm not sure, maybe it is because I am Irish. That is a start where an Irish temper comes from. And one time a man pissed me off and he is lucky that he still has his balls.”

She smiled because the way that he was talking she never wanted to my him angry.

“ Well I guess I could tell you a little bit about me. I am Tessa Marie Grey and I was born in Dublin. After being rasied to be a lady, I decided that I wanted to sat sail. That is when Nym, my captain took me as her first mate. She really didn't have much of a crew. It was just her and then Mirror came along. Yes I don't know much about them. That is because when I am on watch Mirror is with the captain.” She then looked at him. “ Do you want to hear more?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   31/5/2012, 11:35 am

Listening to Tessa Jade was not phased at all when she was talking about barely leaving the guy his balls.

"Well generally when I take anything to that point I don't leave them breathing. Its me or them." Jade smirked.

Jade listened to her tell him all about herself and he found it interesting.

"Well I have been Jaded for so long I don't even remember what my real name is any more. I have spent my entire life on a pirate ship. I was born on one and I will die on one."

Jade knew that was the truth it was the only life he knew anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   31/5/2012, 5:54 pm

Tessa seen that he wasn't shocked that she had barely left a guy with his balls. But she then listened when he said that he didn't leave anybody breathing. “ Oh I see what you mean there. I am sure if I had to make that choice I could.”

She then told him a little bit about her life. He wanted her to tell a story, and this was one that she could think of. But he then told a little bit about his life. “ Most have been nice growing up on a ship. I know I would always dream about going to far away places.”

Tessa hoped that later she would end up in his room. She had been in need of a guy's attention. Being on a all female ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   5/6/2012, 7:18 pm

Jaded finished down his beer and flag the waitress down for another one, "Usually there is no choice in the pirate world. You should always choose your own life."

"Well it depends on how you look at things, granted I know all the workings of the ship and have the knowledge to be a captain but don't want it" Jaded sighed as he drank some of the beer that was just brought to him.

"The worse part is watching your parents get murdered in front of your eyes on one of those raids."

Jaded could not believe he was releasing his soul to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   5/6/2012, 8:08 pm

Tessa watched as he ordered him another beer. But she was enjoying his company. “ True you should be able to choose your own life.” She loved the time that she was spending with him. Tessa knew that they would have to part ways soon.

She listened to Jade how he could be a captain of a ship. But it seemed like that wasn't the life that he wanted. Tessa didn't like it when he sighed. That mean he was sad about something. She then gasp at what he told her next.

“ I am so sorry, that must have been terrible.” She knew that she would do anything to make him feel better now. “ That must have been tough for you to tell me. If there is anything that I can do to cheer you up, just ask.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   7/6/2012, 8:01 am

Jade drank down the beer and ordered another one. He did not have to be on the ship until 7:30 in the morning and he planned on drinking a bit until then.

"I like to live my life the way I live my life." Jaded commented, "It has always worked for me"

Jade could not believe that she was telling him how sorry he was for the loss of his parents and that she would be glad to help him in any way she could.

"It was a long time ago, and I am have got along fairly well since then, I just stick to the boats and I shall survive."

Jade thought for a minute then smirked, " Anything? Anything to cheer me up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   7/6/2012, 11:27 am

Tessa watched him drink. She knew that she had to be at the docks early, she was sure that they was going to set sail.

“ Sounds like you know what you want to do with your life. And that is a good thing.”

She just sat there and was listening to his story. Tessa felt bad for him because she grew up with her parents. And she thought she lived a normal life.

“ It doesn't matter how long ago it was. I am sure that it still hurts you when you talk about it.”

She then smirked. “ Anything.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   7/6/2012, 8:06 pm

Jade had finished off the beer and asked the waitress for a couple of shots of rum. He was in the mood to drink and that was what he was doing.

"Like I said it happened a long time ago and I have long forgotten it." Jade sighed, he did forget about it until he got to talk about it and then it did tend to make him mad.

Downing the two shots he smirked at Tessa, "Why don't we go find a room and then you can give me anything"

Jade had decided he was not leaving port until he got a little, he had hoped that he would see her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   7/6/2012, 8:25 pm

Tessa watched as he was drinking. She knew that he must not got the time when he was at sea. But she really didn't want to start drinking, because she was scared what it would do to her.

“ I still doesn't matter, I am sure that it still hurts to think about it. I know you are upset because you tole me about it.”

She then started to smirk. “ Yes let's find a room so I can give you anything that you want.” Tessa already had an idea what he wanted. And she knew that she would give it to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   8/6/2012, 6:36 pm

Jade didn't want to think about his family any more, he had one thing on his mind at the moment and it had to do with her and him and a room.

Jade dropped some money on the table to pay for their bill and grabbed her hand. There was no need for words they both knew what they wanted.

"You need to lead us back to your room, seeing is I haven't got one yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   9/6/2012, 8:59 am

Tessa knew that he didn't want to talk about his past anymore. Which she really didn't blame him, because it had to hurt him a lot. She would take him back to her room, they both wanted it. So there was no problem there.

She then watched as he paid for what they ate. And all of his drinking. Tessa didn't think of what could happen to her. It was something that she wanted know and would deal with whatever happened later.

She then grabbed his hand and started to head up to her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   9/6/2012, 12:10 pm

When Tessa opened the door to the room he practically pushed her in the door slamming the door shut. Jade pushed Tessa against the wall and began kissing her their need was very obvious.

Jade at the point had no interest in Tessa than a piece of trim so there was pleasentries. Jade picked Tessa up still kissing her and carried her over to the bed throwing her down on it. He began to take off her clothes not getting through to the prize soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   9/6/2012, 5:06 pm

Tessa grinned as they were in the room. He shoved her to a wall and started to kiss her. This was something that she needed, that she missed. This was something that they both wanted. And she wasn't going to think about what could happen till later.

He then carried her to the bed, Jade was continuing to kiss her. But he throw her down and started to take her clothes off. It was like he didn't have much patience, because he was ripping her close. He really must have wanted her badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   11/6/2012, 8:06 am

Jade had almost had all of Tessa clothes off and started to work on his own. He thought she would have been trying to take of his while he took of hers, but then maybe he wanted her to do all the work.

Once his clothes were off he started kissing her all over and not even waiting to see if she was ready. He rammed himself into and began.

Jade was kind of being an arse making sure he got his and not worrying about her, but as far as he was concerned he was getting some and she was getting some and it was both what they wanted and needed, who needed to stand on ceremony.

"God so tight" Jade was beginning to wonder if she had ever done this before, but he didn't feel any resistance when he entered her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   11/6/2012, 11:27 am

All of this was happening so fast. Tessa wasn't thinking but was trying to stay in the moment. She only has had sex once. But she knew that Jade wanted this and she wasn't going to say anything to him.

He didn't even ask if she was ready when he rammed himself and started to begin. That is when she let out a small scream. But it turned into moaning.

Tessa then heard him say that she was tight. She had heard that one before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   19/6/2012, 2:25 am

Jade had to smirk at himself as he listened to the woman's moans from underneath him.

Jade leaned down and started kissing her passionately as he was rounding his climax, she had felt so good he hoped that at some point in time he would be able to do that again, hopefully again in a few hours.

"Thank you, I needed that." Jade smiled. "Next time will be all about you, Promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   19/6/2012, 8:24 am

Tessa was still moaning from all the pleasure that she was getting from this.

They was both kissing passionately as she felt his climax. But he then pulled out and that is when Tessa started to pout. Because she was not able to hit hers.

She was still pouting when he said that was all he needed. Tessa felt like she was used for sex. " Will there even be a next time. I don't know where we are going next. I am not even sure if I will see you again. And you just use me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   19/6/2012, 9:44 pm

Jade had to smirk when she commented about using her and he rolled on his side to look at her.

"I am sorry, I thought you knew that this was what it was all about sex..I got mine and..." Jade said with a smirk "Now you can have yours."

Jade started kiss and licking all over her until he had her squirming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   19/6/2012, 9:52 pm

Tessa was laying there listening to him talk about how sex worked. “ I thought that sex was meant for both people to have pleasure, not just one person.” He then was saying that he got what he want and Tessa felt like she was just being used.

But she then was told that she was going to have her. After what he put her though, she was going to need to be released. It would have been better if they would have continued. But that wasn't what he had in mind.

She could feel when he was licking her all over. It was something that she couldn't handle because she was squirming. It wasn't long till she felt her warm juices on her legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   20/6/2012, 6:34 pm

Jade had to smirk as he watched Tessa squirm, as he began to lick the core.

"I believe you are getting yours now aren't you my dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   20/6/2012, 6:44 pm

Tessa was squirming with all the pleasure that she was being shown right now. She didn't know how much more she could take of this before more juices would come out.

She then was still moaning from all of this. “ Yes I am.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   20/6/2012, 7:25 pm

Jade could not make her suffer any more so he moved up on her and deeply kissed her while he slowly started to take her giving her her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   20/6/2012, 7:48 pm

Tessa was still moaning as he kissed her. She felt that he entered her again. But this time it was feeling good. She could feel all of the pleasure this time. Tessa was still moaning. “ Oh god that feels good.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   21/6/2012, 8:40 am

Jade slowly finished with Tessa making sure that she got all the pleasure that she wanted, and then he deeply kissed her.

"Was that more to your liking my pet?" Jade asked as he slid out and laid off to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next