Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Meeting with a Captain I_vote_lcapMeeting with a Captain I_voting_barMeeting with a Captain I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Meeting with a Captain I_vote_lcapMeeting with a Captain I_voting_barMeeting with a Captain I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Meeting with a Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Shillings : 100

Meeting with a Captain Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 2:49 am

Kari had heard from Marco that his sister was was back in town and that she was on a ship called The Devils lady, or something along those lines.

Kari gave one of her other servants a letter to take to Captain Nym in which she told her to meet her in a special secret place and she gave her directions on how to get there.

Kari put on her commoner clothes of jean shorts and a t-shirt, she had also put on one of her blonde wigs, trying to not look too much like herself. It is not a good thing for the governor to be seen with a pirate.

Kari understood why pirates did some of the things, she didn't agree with everything. But she wanted to know the person her sister was working for.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

Shillings : 78

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:59 pm

Nym had gotten a letter from the Governor wanting to meet her. It wasn't that surprising, considering who was on her ship and all, but she didn't think it would come this soon.

Following the directions, she arrived at the spot designated. Seeing a woman in jean shorts and a t-shirt Nym whistles and say, "I didn't know you had a body to go with you position."
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 5:40 pm

Kari glanced over when she heard a whistle and almost laughed, "What would you expect Captain Nymph that I would be ugly"

Kari was sure she had never been flirted with before by a woman and to be honest it didn't bother her.

"Well to be honest you can save your flirting for my sister, even though i never know about her."

Kari looked up and smiled and then pointed to the seat in front of her "Please have a seat"

Kari pulled out a couple of glasses and some rum. Kari did not like to drink a lot but thought this called for a glass.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 2:13 pm

"No, just not this good," Nym replies.

"You're okay with me and your sister?" Nym asks after the governor's second comment.

"Sure," Nym says, moving through and sitting down on the chair. "You wanted to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 4:28 pm

Kari had to smile, it was nice to get a compliment from someone other than a man for a change, "You should see me without the wig on." she said taking a drink of her rum.

"Well first of all I had no idea there was anything going on with you and my sister, I just know she like woman most of the time and sometimes men."

Kari really didn't care what her sisters preferences were as long as she kept them out of the lime light.

"Well, I like to keep tabs on my sister you see, being in my line of work it makes it easier on me you see." Kari sighed a little

"We are very important and titled people and it does not look good on the crown when the royals are engaged with pirates, if you understand me."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 3:24 pm

"I bet I would," Nym replies to the first comment.

"An night with me, that's all," Nym states.

"I guess I can kind of understand that, but I'm a pirate, there really is no social code for us," Nym replies, taking a shot of rum.

"So, what did you want to know?" Nym asks.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 4:23 pm

Kari didn't think she was going to spell it out for the Captain, but apparently she did.

"I have never meet you, and I try to know all of the pirates that make port in my country." Kari sighed and took a drink

"Do you stick to the Atlantic? Do you wander all over? Do you hit all vessels or just certain one?"

Kari just wanted to know everything that this Captain did it was important to hr job. She was different than most Governors.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 8:20 pm

"Really, you don't know me, I'm the pirate lord of the Atlantic. I will hit any non civilian ship,unless of course they did something to piss me off. Anything I missed," Nym responds.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 10:01 pm

Kari had to smile, "You almost sound a little disappointed that I do not know all about you."

Kari knew the name, but didn't really pay attention to much else until recently when she became governor.

"Well, I would appreciate it if you do not attack any of my fleet."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime27/5/2012, 1:55 pm

"I will try my best, but I won't promise anything. If I haven't seen anything in a couple of days and need to food and water, I won't discriminate. I hope you understand that," Nym states.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 12:18 am

Kari got a little smirk on her face, "You need to understand a few things. There is no try, you will not attack my personal fleet."

Kari knew she was treading very thinly here but she was always prepared if the need arises.

"Most governors would find you in jail, not having idle chat. You do this for me and food and supplies might find there way onto your ship."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 1:51 pm

"We'll see, I learned a long time ago that I should never make promises that I'm not 100% sure on, cause they can bite you in the butt. Also, just remember who I am, and what I do, I can get men, and some women, to do whatever I want. I guess I will talk to you later than," Nym says, grabbing the rest of the rum and walking out of the hiding place, heading back to her ship.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 2:10 pm

This was a very interesting turn of events, usually she had no problem working with pirates, usually they like to make deal.

"Well apparently you have no idea who or what I am capable of.". Kari would not do anything at this point, she didn't trap people, but that captain had no idea who she was messing with.

Kari finished off her glass of rum and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 2:17 pm

"Look, I've made deals with other governments kind of like the one you are offering. I don't want to piss them off and have them on my ass, so I need to check with them before I do anything. You're a politician, I think you understand the mentality," Nym explains from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 2:31 pm

Kari stopped walking and turned when she heard the captain talking about already having deals with other governments.

"Well that is your choice, my offer ends the moment we part ways."

Kari understood about working with other governments, she dealt with many all the time.

"These other governments are not taking very good care of you if your ship is in need of food and supplies.". Kari stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 2:36 pm

"I don't food and water from these guys, I get info and repairs for my ship, which are much more important to someone like me than food and water. If I didn't have those two, I very well may be dead right now, so they do have their uses. I will tell you this straight up, out of respect to your family, as your sister is very good up in the birds nest, I will consider it. Another thing you should know about me, I don't make decisions like this without talking to my crew," Nym states.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 2:52 pm

Kari sighed because she knew how this was going to go down once she said she was going to talk to her crew. Her sister disliked her and she would tell the Captain that she couldn't be trusted.

"Fine you do what you find is best, there is a 24 hour time limit on the deal." Kari stated, she was at least going to put in a call to have the ship loaded with food and supplies.

"Make sure someone is there in the morning to recieve supplies, gesture of good faith." Kari said
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 2:55 pm

"Yes ma'am," Nym says, not really know what else to say. She then headed off to grab the rest of her crew so they can discuses this proposition.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 3:03 pm

Kari watched as the Captain walked away and knew she was going to have to go talk with Melinda. She liked that name better, she felt weird calling her mirror.

Kari knew she needed this Captain in her corner also so, especially since she would be doing a lot of travel through the atlantic. She was not worried about Jack's ship because he knew she would string him up the minute he would try.

Kari knew that if Henric ever got word of what she was doing he would not be too happy. People like them don't make deals with pirates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Captain   Meeting with a Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a Captain
Page 1 of 1