Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_vote_lcapHelena ''Lightning'' Jay I_voting_barHelena ''Lightning'' Jay I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_vote_lcapHelena ''Lightning'' Jay I_voting_barHelena ''Lightning'' Jay I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Helena ''Lightning'' Jay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

Shillings : 42

Helena ''Lightning'' Jay Empty
PostSubject: Helena ''Lightning'' Jay   Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 2:31 am

Basic Information

Name: Helena Elizabeth Jay

Alias: Lightning

Place of Birth: London, England

Currently Located: Caribean

Group: Pirate captian pirate lady of the Caspian sea

Light on Personality

Personality: Helena is very dark and is very secretive she doesn't hardly trust anyone but erslf and those close to her and she is very sarcastic and very serious.

Dislikes snobs, disrespect, rudeness.

Looks : Helena ''Lightning'' Jay Van-helsing-2004-08-g

Background Information

Background: Helena grew up in a rich family and had always loved sailing the seas even though her father and mother said it was un lady like, Helena didn't care she loved that she was different and not like the other girls, when Helena grew up she decided to use the alias ''Lightning'' she has a reason for chosing that alias she alway's says it no one knows her real name except those closest o her which is hardly anyone. A lot of people think she's snobby and rude whoch isn't true if she doesn't know you she can be very rude but if you get to know her she's actually not snobby or rude she hates her father because he wanted her to be a dutchess which she didn't want. as soon as Helen was old enough she bought her a ship and crew she decided to name it Dust because of it's grey dusty color Helena had gone to a meeting once and they were debating on who to make the pirate lord/lady of the Caspian sea when on of the pirates nominated her and everyone else agreed Helena was shocked but still takes being the Pirate lady of the Caspian sea very seriously.

Mother: Claire Jay
Father: Luca Jay
Siblings: none
Spouse: none

(If a Pirate/Privateer/Navy/ etc...)

Ship Name: Dust

Under Command of: Lightning Jay

Position on ship Captain

Last edited by Helena Jay on 14/5/2012, 3:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helena ''Lightning'' Jay   Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 2:55 am

How are you a pirate lord/lady?

What area are you a pirate lord/lady of?

Please read this thread:

https://potc.canadian-forum.com/t4-pirate-lords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helena ''Lightning'' Jay   Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 8:50 pm

Since Hector Barbossa is no longer a Pirate Lord but rather a Privateer, Approved

Helena ''Lightning'' Jay 710f16e2b72036d2e978798d27a515f0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helena ''Lightning'' Jay   Helena ''Lightning'' Jay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helena ''Lightning'' Jay
Page 1 of 1