Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Personal Time I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Personal Time I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Personal Time I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Personal Time I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Personal Time I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Personal Time I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Personal Time I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Personal Time I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Personal Time I_vote_lcapPersonal Time I_voting_barPersonal Time I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Personal Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Shillings : 100

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 1:03 am

Kari was glad to have Henric home with her. She thought it was best for them to go right to her personal space. She lead Henric by the hand to her room and once they were in the room you could not help herself anymore and she attacked him with kisses.

"I have really missed you, how am I going to be able to marry you and only see you once or twice a month."
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 10:23 am

When Kari Led Henric up to her personal suite he couldn't hope that he would get lucky. When she started attacking him with kisses he brought her into his arms and held her close. Oh how he missed her and just wanted to be with her but they both had important

"We will get through it beautiful I don't like the arrangnent either but I thought it would be unfair for either one of us to give up our position as governor."

Henric kissed her deeply he did not know how much he missed her unil she was in his arms once again.
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 8:47 pm

Kari felt so special when he put his arms around her, she continued to kiss Henric. She pushed him onto the bed straddling him and laughing.

"Well the time apart will make our time together even more special." She was still on top of him working on the buttons of his shirt, god there was a lot.

Kari had finally got the top off and was starting to kiss his chest when she heard her suite door open. She turned around and saw Marco walking in the room.

She sat up and looked at him, she knew he was going to be very embarrassed but it was ok, he had no idea she had a guy friend.

She had just been making sure she got ready for the day and bed in the washroom, she wanted him to feel comfortable around the house so he was allowed to come and go in her room.

"Hmm, Hi Marco." Kari was a little embarrassed too she had not taken the chance to tell Henric about Marco.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

Shillings : 37

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 9:39 am

When Marco opened the door to Kari's suite and saw that she was entertaining his face turned beat red.

"S.s.sorry didn't know you were entertaining I will just come back some other time." Marco said as he headed for the door he did not want to disturb further. He could wait to discuss his problem.

He quickly ran back to his quarters. Marco thought he was going to be in big trouble. For in his last job if he saw his employer entertaining there was he'll to pay.
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 10:55 am

Henric smiled as Kari worked on undoing his buttons he reached up and gently tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her beautiful face behind her ear. He laughed slightly as she began to kiss his chest this was where he belonged.

He heard the door open and turned to see a young man standing there. Henric looked at Kari questionably he wanted an answer but was not going to force it. When the young man went running from the room Henric could sense fear mixed up with embarrassment and he began to wonder where Kari found the young lad and he felt sorry for him as well for he reminded him of his handmaiden China so lost and alone he had recently been able to get China to open up to him but she still remained shut up.

Henric sighed and guessed he should introduce himself to young man and hope to make him feel like he didn't intrude on anything he knew Kari had the same heart for orphans and the homeless as he had his heart went out to the young man and he wanted to help him maybe introduce him to China but he wasn't going to push that.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 1:02 pm

Kari saw the look in Henric eyes and she knew she was going to have to explain all about Marco. She got off of Henric so he could set up, she really should go talk to him and tell him it is ok.

"Maybe I should go talk to him, he is going to be so scared." Kari sighed. "I wanted him to feel more comfortable here so I gave him permission to come and go as he pleased, I just change in my bathroom."

She had a feeling that she might get a little lecture from Henric about where she found him. Henric had warned her time and time again not to be traveling around the back alley's.

"I found him in one of the back alley's passed out, so I brought him home."
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 1:14 pm

Henric listened to her his temper rising slightly when she said she found the lad in a back alley. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"You found him where? You know those are dangerous places. How do you know that you can even trust him?" Henric sighed it had been awhile since he raised his voice at her but he worried about her and now she brought someone from the streets into her house.

When he calmed down he said softly. "Let me talk to him. You can be outside the door just in case he doesn't trust me." He sighed again he would have to work to get the trust but he hoped that he could keep himself calm.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 1:24 pm

Kari stood and stared at the ground as she was getting yelled at by Henric, she may be a Governor but when it came to her man she knew that he was in charge in the relationship. That was how she was raised and she knew she was in the wrong.

"I know and I am sorry, it won't happen again." Kari knew it probably would, she uses the back alley's to get around without being seen. She is pretty good with the small dagger she kept hidden.

"Just be careful with him Henric, he is still so fragile. It has taking me a lot to get him where we are at now." Kari sighed "I believe something happened to him at the last place he worked."
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 1:39 pm

Henric sighed he knew that he should mention his handmaiden but wasn't sure if now was the right time. He knew where she was coming from he had to gain China's trust.

"I will treat him the same way I treated China when I first met her and took her in." After that had slipped from his mouth he realized he had never mentioned the fact that he had a handmaiden before.

He knew that he would have to explain and that honestly he shouldn't judge her for he did the same thing a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 1:51 pm

Kari listened to him talk about the handmaiden he had,

"Excuse me, China. Who the heck is China?" Kari stood at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed.

"I have had Marco for a couple of weeks, how long have you had China?" Kari didn't like it when he kept secrets from her, he lived far away and she had a lot of trust in him. You had to in order to make a relationship last at that distance.
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 2:14 pm

"China is my handmaiden I have had her for a couple of years. I am sorry that I hadn't told you about her honestly I didn't think it important. However I brought her with me this time you can meet her if you want to."

Henric stood up and did the buttons up on his shirt again he was about to walk over to Kari and kiss her again but was not sure that it was such a wise idea at this state he should of told her earlier.

"Dear I really am sorry I really should of told you earlier. China was living off the streets as well before I took her in."
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 4:36 pm

Kari watched him button up his shirt and had to laugh, "You should never try to button you shirt when your woman is made at you, you get it uneven."

Kari went over and fixed the buttons on his shirt and then stared up into his beautiful blue eyes that could make you melt.

"I really wish you would have told me sooner, I can't help but get jealous when another woman tends to you. Its suppose to be my job." Kari sighed and almost started crying

"Maybe I should just give up my post as Governor to Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 9:00 pm

Henric sighed he loved Kari and would never allow her to give up her post as governor just to be with him. Honestly he lived with little servants than he could of and he just favored China she was excellent at whatever she did so didn't she deserve a higher place amongst the servants to be at his hand when he needed something he thought so.

"I could never let you give up your post just to be with me and if it means so much to you I will demote China. You know I would do anything to keep you happy and my girl." He sighed again and took her into his arms once more.

He missed her terribly and had woken up in a sweat several times because he dreamt that she was really sick or dead and he was miles and miles away and unable to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime30/5/2012, 12:24 am

Kari sighed as he told her he didn't want her to give up his position, "No, I couldn't ask you to do that to China just because of me."

Kari did love her job, but sometimes she wanted to be with Henric.

Kari through her arms around Henric and kissed him, "I will always be your girl. Now go talk to Marco so you can come back and ravous me."

It had been so long since Kari had made love to Henric she just hoped she remembered how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Time
Page 1 of 1