Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_vote_lcapNew clothes for the new ship (Open) I_voting_barNew clothes for the new ship (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_vote_lcapNew clothes for the new ship (Open) I_voting_barNew clothes for the new ship (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

New clothes for the new ship (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

Shillings : 97

New clothes for the new ship (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 1:57 pm

Mirror did not mind wear certain clothes, but the idea of shear clothes on a ship was a little crazy if you asked me. She liked her cut offs and her cut off shirt, they were comfortable.

Mirror had gotten up early and got herself dressed up in her duchess best. She hated to play dress up but if she was going to do it then she might as well do it right.

Walking into the shops district she started to look at the shops, she hated the way that people looked at her, but she knew in order to get what she needed this was how she had to look.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

Shillings : 30

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 4:27 pm

Kairi sat on the rooftops above to rich district, as she called it. She survayed the scene, looking for a target. An interesting figure caught her attention, as she was nervous in her regal wears, and yet, she was not a young child.

Kairi decided that she would target that woman. She started to follow the woman from street to street via the roofs above. Nobody kept track of the roofs in this area of town, and she was very talented at being quiet while doing this, so no one ever complained about hearing noises from the roofs.

'Such lambs, they don't notice things right in front of them,' Kairi though as she followed the noble.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 4:38 pm

Melinda had finished her business in this shop and headed to the next shop on the street. She had gotten the things that she needed for the ship, but she thought she would buy a few more things.

Melinda kept getting a weird feeling that she was being watched, but it was not a new feeling, because of who she was she was always being watched.

She found a little stand out on the street that had some very interesting items she decided to stop and see what was good to buy.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 4:45 pm

Kairi followed the woman though as she went into one shop, and came out a little later. She then followed her down the street until the woman stopped at a small stand. This was Kairi's chance. Dropping down into the alleyway next to the stand, Kairi took off running, grabbing a couple hundred as she bumped into the woman.

Kairi didn't stop of make any indication that she had bumped into the woman, she just kept running. Getting to the alleyway across the street from the one she dropped in on, she ran on the wall before turning and jumping towards the adjacent one. Kairi scampered up as much of the wall as she could before turning once again and jumping onto the roof of the building behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 5:13 pm

Melinda was pulling money out of her purse to hand to the lady that was there. Just as she had her hand up she could have sworn that she was bumped into, but when she looked whoever it was, was gone.

Melinda went to place the change back into her purse when she realized that something was missing from her bag, dang it, she was the one who was suppose to steal not the other way around.

After places her things into her bag she decided to walk down the alley way and started to look around trying to see if she could find someone.

Not sure where the person could be she decided to yell up at anyone who was listening,

"You know sometimes it is nice to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 5:16 pm

Kairi heard the woman yell up about asking, and she had to respond, "Now where is the fun in that." Kairi took off running along the roof before jumping to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 5:43 pm

Melinda had to laugh this was going to be fun, this person had no idea who she was. Looking around to see who was there and not finding anyone she smirked as she took off her dress.

Under her dress she always made sure she had on her easy clothes as she liked to call them. Melinda believed that this girl had no idea her job was a pirate, she wanted to play on the roof tops well Melinda would play up there too.

Without her clothes she was back to being Mirror the pirate that climbs masts with ease. Making it to the top of the roof she looks off and notices the girl running so she took off after her.

"Oh come on I thought you were going to offer me a challenge. Jumping roofs are easy" Mirror smirk and jumped the first roof.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 5:46 pm

Hearing the woman yell at her, she looked back and saw that she had taken off her dress and was running after her. "Well, try this," Kairi yells, jumping halfway into the street before rolling to keep her momentum. From there, she continued running, doing a wall run before turning and jumping through a second story window.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 6:07 pm

Mirror was glad she had to stay in shape to work on a pirate ship, and she was loving this. She had not done anything like this in years, she remember when her a a young street girl she had met used to do this all the time, she believed that girl was a couple of years younger than she was, but she had been her only friend at the time. Her sister always avoided her because they were different and Mirror hated dresses and her life.

Mirror took a breath then did her flying jump onto the ladder that was on a building that was close to the building she had entered. After hitting the ladder she swung around and flipped herself into a window that was next to the window that the girl had entered.

Mirror wondered where the girl had gone too once she got into the window. Mirror took off through a door,

"Oh come on, where we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 6:14 pm

Kairi saw that this girl was good, very similar to a girl she hung out with a couple years back. Kairi decided not to dwell on it, and ran up the stairs to the third floor.

Hoping to misdirect her pursuer, Kairi threw something out of the third story window on the opposite side of the hall, while jumping out the other window, landing back on the roof she came from, before jumping back down to street level.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 6:43 pm

Mirror was trying to figure out where she had went, she could not really hear foot steps, this person was really good. Mirror just heard a noise and it sounded like something that landed outside the. Mirror had to smirk, she thought she would take a chance and go the opposite direction than the sound. She had used this same ploy herself.

She jumped down onto the street level and was leaning upside of the building waiting to see if what she thought was true. She happened to get lucky she seemed to time herself just right as she seen this girl drop in front of her.

"That trick might have worked had I not have used it myself a few times." Mirror said with a smirk "So are we done, or we gona run some more?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 6:49 pm

Kairi landed, and looked up, seeing the girl she was running away from. "So you can run, but can you fight," Kairi says before throwing out a roundhouse kick towards the woman's midsection
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 6:59 pm

Mirror had to smile, this was going to be fun. It had been a long time since she had fought hand to hand, usually she had her sword or daggers.

Mirror was almost caught off guard by the round about kick, but she was able to jump at just the right time to miss it and when she landed back on the ground, and went into a leg sweep.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 7:15 pm

After years of fighting, Kairi could see the little tells of what someone is doing. Figuring out that her opponent was about to sweep, Kairi jumped up and pushed herself of the wall, landing behind her opponent. Kairi follows that up with a spinning kick.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 8:18 pm

Mirror was diffidently a offer her game at the moment. In the moment she was down then right back up this girl was behind her and before she could even think to move she was kicked in the back.

Mirror was able to roll after that kick, but it did hurt a little, but its not the first time she had been caught off guard. Flipping back up she took her stance.

"I really don't want anything from you other than to talk, but if you want to continue I suppose I can."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 8:32 pm

"Well, you should have said something, then I wouldn't have kicked you, sorry about that," Kairi says, reaching her hand out to the woman that she had attacked.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 8:57 pm

Mirror had to laugh, "Well it was kind of hard to tell you that since you have had me running all over the place."

Mirror handed her hand over to the girl and took it. Now that Mirror got a closer look at the girl she thought the girl and thought she looked really familiar.

"I am Mirror."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 10:17 pm

"Mirror, nice name. Kairi, nice to meet you," Kairi says, as she looked at the girl more closely. "You know, you look like someone I used to know."
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 12:30 am

Mirror had to look at Kairi and she did look like someone she knew,

"I have to agree that you remind me of someone I used to hang around with years ago.". Mirror had to smile

"That girl was the one who taught me everything I know, but she would have known me by Mel."

For some reason Mirror seemed to think that she called her by something else, like Ari or something. But she hadn't seen her in probably 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime30/5/2012, 8:39 am

Kairi instantly recognized the name Mel, and tackle hugged her friends. "It's you, how have you been. Sorry about all that, but you've changed so much since the last time I got to see you," Kairi says, happy to see her friend again.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime30/5/2012, 6:14 pm

Melinda had to laugh when Kairi threw herself at her.

"Well, I kind of grew into my body I guess you could say." Mel had to laugh as she looked down at herself.

Mel could not believe that she had finally ran into someone that knew her that didn't judge her from who or what she did.

Mel kicked some things out of the way and sat down on the ground. "Well sit down and take a load off, unless you want to go back to my place?"

Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 4:37 pm

"Well, how about we head to my place, you remember it right. It's looking a lot better now, I've patched it up a lot," Kairi says.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 4:45 pm

Mirror smiled, "Of course I remember, but I will allow you to lead the way." Mirror held her hand out for Kairi to take it since she was sitting on the ground,
Back to top Go down
Kairi Jem
Civilians
Civilians

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 4:49 pm

Kairi grabbed Mirror's hand and got up off the ground. After about 10 minutes of running the pair ended up back at Kairi's house, which now looked livable compaired to the last time the Mirror was here.

"So, what do you think?" Kairi asks with a small flourish of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 4:58 pm

Mirror smiled as Kairi brought her to her place and Mirror looked around,

"I would diffidently have to say it is a improvement." Kairi smiled as she plopped down on the bed.

"Much more comfortable than the floor." Kairi laughed as some memories came through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clothes for the new ship (Open)   New clothes for the new ship (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New clothes for the new ship (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next