Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Shopping around London (Open) I_vote_lcapShopping around London (Open) I_voting_barShopping around London (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Shopping around London (Open) I_vote_lcapShopping around London (Open) I_voting_barShopping around London (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Shopping around London (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara Storm
First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens
Kara Storm

Shillings : 8

Shopping around London (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 3:14 pm

Kara sighed as she went shopping her favorite thing to do she loved to shop, she sighed as she walked into a weapon store she needed more weapons to train with.

Kara looked at a sword and she picked it up it was very light and it looked like a saber, Kara smiled savers were her favorite swords she glanced around and noticed no one was there.

Kara smiled and walked toward the owner and she told him to hold it for her while she continued to look around she smiled and accidentally ran into something or someone " Oh I'm so sorry" she said while looking At the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

Shillings : 23

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime19/5/2012, 5:16 am

Elizabeth had been in London for a week now, and felt that it was time to leave soon. She loved London, but she loved her ship and crew even more. She needed to get back to them. London was so boring anyways. People were too polite and you couldn't just go hitting someone on the head.

Elizabeth had put on one of her dresses from old times when she was still the governors daughter. It was a very beautiful dress that she remembered her late father giving her. It made her sad, yet happy to wear it.

She walked from the fake ship and towards one of the shops, wanting to buy a new dress and, if not too many customers, maybe a new pair of tights. She sure needed some. She walked into the shop and started looking around, and then someone walked into her.

It was a young girl, looking to be from the upper class. She wasn't hiding her face with a hat or bonnet, so Elizabeth was pretty sure it was no pirate. If so, it wouldn't be a very famous one. So it probably was the high standing girl from upper class, like Elizabeth had been once, and how she currently looked.

"Oh, do not worry about it, my dear. It happens to everyone," she said with a smile, hoping her own face was enough hidden so no one would recognize her. She honestly didn't want to fight in this dress.
Back to top Go down
Kara Storm
First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens
Kara Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime19/5/2012, 2:35 pm

Kara looked up at the woman and smiled she didn't know whom this woman was but she had never seen her around before she sighed and gave the woman a small nod.

" I'm Kara Storm, and whom are you?" Kara said with a small smile she didn't talk much, Kara sighed.

" I never thought I'd ever come shopping here" Kara said with a small laugh she looked around the store and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime21/5/2012, 6:49 am

Elizabeth smiled to the woman; she seemed very nice. One of the high positioned girls who wasn't completely deceited to think she was the best person in the world, then? Elizabeth hoped so. There were enough stuck up girls in this city already, she had already encountered so many.

"My name is Elizabeth Bennet," Elizabeth lied easily; it was too dangerous to say her real name, even though most only knew her as 'The King'. She didn't mind the fact that it was a male position. The name 'King' gave more power than 'Queen', unfortunately.

Elizabeth tilted her head to the side, but smiled at the girl as she laughed. "Well, it is a very nice store," she said, looking around, "Why wouldn't you like shopping here?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kara Storm
First Class Citizens
First Class Citizens
Kara Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 11:53 pm

Kara smiled and nodded slightly " It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Elizabeth" Kara said and made a small bow she had alway's learned to be polite.

Kara laughed slightly " The reason I hardly come here is because my father would rather me dress in corsets and all those things, which doesn't bother me but I prefer it here" Kara said she smiled at the woman.

" What are you doing here I've never seen you here before" Kara said with a kind smile she had honestly never seen this woman before Kara was glad this woman seemed down to earth a lot of women weren't Kara smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime4/6/2012, 10:26 am

Elizabeth smiled at her and took a small bow herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Kara," she said kindly. This girl seemed really nice. She was glad to meet someone like that.

Elizabeth understood what Kara meant. She hated wearing corsets herself, something she never did anymore, of course. It was so hard to breathe in them. "Ah, I completely understand what you mean. Corsets are not something I like to wear myself," she said softly, pointing to her waist, as she was simply wearing a yellow dress, no corset underneath.

She smiled. "Oh, I'm just passing by. I do not live here, you see. I am on a trip around the world with my family, actually. I have just returned from Singapore and I am now on my way to Port Royal," she easily lied, though it was half the truth; she was going to Port Royal in a week or so.

"I take it you live around these parts of the city then?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping around London (Open)   Shopping around London (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping around London (Open)
Page 1 of 1