Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_vote_lcapHelp in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_voting_barHelp in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_vote_lcapHelp in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_voting_barHelp in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Shillings : 100

Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) Empty
PostSubject: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 10:42 am

Kari knew that life was starting to get really busy, since she took over as the Governor life has not been the same. She can never do anything she wants all she can do is work and work.

She is mad at her sisters, they always got to do fun and exciting things while she got to work. She wanted to be out on the sea, but no she was stuck in a stuffy mansion running a country.

She put on her regular street clothes and went out into the streets to find something to do. Walking down one of the back streets of London she was not paying attention to where she was going and tripped over something in the alley and fell to the ground, looking over she discovered it was a young man apparently passed out.

"Sir, Sir, are you ok?" Kari tried to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

Shillings : 37

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 11:13 am

Marco had one too many drinks the night before and was sleeping it off. When he felt someone trip over him he moaned a little bit before opening his eyes but closed them quickly because of the light.

When he opened them again he realized that it was a young women that had tripped over him and she was trying to wake him up, he quickly righted himself and tried to fix his hair a little but it was useless since he had not had a shower in a couple of weeks.

"Sorry madam." He said as he stood up and offered her hand after whipping his hand off on his ragged pants. "May I help you up."

Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 11:25 am

Kari was glad the young man was ok and noticed that he was a little dirty and looked like he hadn't showered in sometime. Most people from her stature would feel very offended by this, but not Kari she was not like that.

"Thank you, my dear sir" Kari offered him her hand so he could help her stand.

"I am Kari, and who might you be?" Kari asked with a smile. She chose to leave off the last name not wanting to scare the young man.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 12:27 pm

Marco was not sure if he should give his name he was known as a begger and a drunk and most people didn't want to be associated with him.

"My name madam is Marco Devane." He said while looking at the ground he felt like he didn't deserve to look anyone in the eye he was an orphan and a homeless bum nothing special no ranks or anything just someone trying to survive on scraps of meat and what ever he could get his hands on.

He desperately needed a job how ever he wasn't one to go looking for one since he got fired from his last one for something he actually didn't do stealing from his employer was the reason he was kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 12:57 pm

Kari had always been one of those people that like to get to know her commoners she knew most names, just not faces. Once she heard the name and she knew he was considered a begger and thief, but Kari never judged people by what others had said.

"Well Marco, why don't you walk me home so we can get to know each other." Kari said with a smile as she placed her hand on his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 1:45 pm

"It would be my pleasure to walk you home. However there isn't much to tell about myself." He flinched slightly as Kari touched his elbow.

"Well I guess for starter I have been on my own since I have been sixteen since I lost my family in a freak explosion. I lived on the streets for a half of a year until someone offered me a job which I worked until a couple of months ago when I was fired and wrongly accused of stealing from my employer." He sighed a little as he led Kari through the alley which he knew by heart.

"Now I am on the streets again begging and eating whatever I can get a hold of plus some drinks if I am so fortunate to get my hand on a bottle." He looked down at his feet as he walked wondering why Kari would want to get to know someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 2:01 pm

Kari listened to the young man's story and was a little torn by it. She was not one to pity people she was more of a simpthic person.

"I am really sorry about that Marco, I would ask why you did not go to any of the poor houses but I already know the answer to that one."

Kari knew all about the house no matter what she tried to change they were still the same. She wouldn't send her worst enemy there, and she had a few.

Kari had lead them to her home, the governors mansion. "Well this would be my place, and I have a job for you kind sir if you would like it?"
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 2:23 pm

When Marco realized that she was the governor he became a little scared. But his attention peaked when he heard that she might have a job for him.

"You do madam? I would be willing to do anything for a roof over my head and some food." He said trying to contain his excitement. This could be what he was looking for.

He lowered his eyes again he didn't want it to seem like he was begging for a job but she offered so it was different right.
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 2:38 pm

Kari smiled at the young man has she watched him get excited at the thought of a job and a place to live.

"It is ok to feel excited about a new life. I know I would if I were you." Kari smiled as she opened the gates to the house.

"Once we get inside I will be glad to give you a tour and explain to you the rules I have for the house."

Kari lead Marco into the foyer of the house and had to smile at his expressions.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 3:04 pm

Marco's eyes grew wide as they entered the mansion he couldn't believe where he was. 'Am I really about to become a servant to the Governor.' Marco thought to himself he still was unsure if this was for real or if it was just a dream.

"So Madam what would you like me to do?" He said with a slight smile on his face. Possibly he would enjoy working here there were a few things as of late that made him excited alcohol and a good chew however he would give them up for a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)   Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help in the strangest places (Marco and Kari)
Page 1 of 1