Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_vote_lcapUtter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_voting_barUtter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_vote_lcapUtter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_voting_barUtter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

Shillings : 37

Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) Empty
PostSubject: Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)   Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 10:42 am

Marco had left the door open a crack after he ran from Kari's suit back to his own quarters he sat in a corner with his head in his hands rocking back and forth slightly he did not know what was going to happen next and he prepared himself for the worse.

He heard the door opening and stared as the man that was with Kari entered. He tried to move deeper into the corner for he was sure that he was in for it now however nothing happened in fact the man that he was yet to the name of just stood in the door way as if he was waiting to be welcomed in.

Marco stood up cautiously and moved to welcome him in though he was still a little nervous for the men were the ones that had beaten him the most and crushed his spirits.
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

PostSubject: Re: Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)   Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 11:08 am

Henric had followed Marco to his quarters and had pushed the door open slowly he did not want to scare the young man he was still trying figure out what he was going to do when he noticed that Marco tried to go further into the corner how he wished he could show him that he wasn't going to hurt him but wanted to help him to understand that he wasn't mad at the intrusion though it did make his blood rise a little but he could see how scared The boy was and embarrassed.

"May I come in I want to talk to you. I am not going to Hurt you I promise." Henric said as he took a tentative step inside the room when he wasn't met with objection he walked further in but slowly as to not to scare the boy. He smiled as he saw Marco stand up he held out his hand to him.

"My name is Henric Sparrow and I am Ms. Kari's fiancée. What's your name? Don't worry I won't hurt you, you remind me of my handmaiden China." He tried to sound reassuring and not mad he wasn't mad but sometimes he could come across that way though he didn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

PostSubject: Re: Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)   Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 2:29 pm

"How do I know you won't hurt me? You people say things and don't always mean it. So how you can say you won't hurt me? The name is Marco by the way." Marco moved back into the corner for he was sure he was going to get it now

Marco closed his eyes and waited for a blow but it didn't come he then sat awe struck at Henric wondering how he was able to control his anger for he was sure that he would want to hit him after what he had just said.

"I am sorry I am just used to being beaten for when I speak out of turn. I am not used to people wanting to help me. So you and Kari are engaged?" Marco asked trying to remain calm for he was far from it.
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

PostSubject: Re: Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)   Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 6:46 pm

Henric sighed and didn't go closer. He really needed to take it slow with Marco he knelt down a few feet from Marco.

"I can't promise anything but if you trust me I will introduce you to someone who was just like you until recently. My relationship between Kari and myself is my business but since you asked so nicely yes we are engaged." Henric smiled at Marco he was trying to understand the boy.

Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

PostSubject: Re: Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)   Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 8:12 pm

Marco contemplated Henric's words and cautiously took a step out of the corner keeping an eye on Henric's hands to make sure that they wouldn't reach for his belt or grab him and send him spiraling across the floor before an onslaught of blows. But none came so he continued walking until he was face to face with Henric he was beginning to trust the man.

"I am really sorry that I intruded on your private time. I didn't mean to honest I had no idea that she had company over." Marco stared at the ground still wondering if he was in for it or not. He knew that Henric could be mad but just not showing it but then again he could have him all wrong he could be genuinely trying to help him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)   Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter embarrassment (Marco and Henric)
Page 1 of 1