Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_vote_lcapWhat is there to do? (China and Marco) I_voting_barWhat is there to do? (China and Marco) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_vote_lcapWhat is there to do? (China and Marco) I_voting_barWhat is there to do? (China and Marco) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

What is there to do? (China and Marco)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

Shillings : 37

What is there to do? (China and Marco) Empty
PostSubject: What is there to do? (China and Marco)   What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 12:51 pm

Marco was confused what to do since there wasn't a lot to do lately since Kari was with Henric he kind of liked it but although it made him want to have a drink. He pulled out a tray of cutlery and some polish and began to polish them.

He knew it wasn't part of his job but he wanted something to distract him he really was not wanting his progress to go to waste in one week he kind of was enjoying just drinking at night and not getting drunk he was thinking clearer.

He was just to leave the kitchen when he heard a noise and went to investigate.
Back to top Go down
China Beauty
Civilians
Civilians
China Beauty

Shillings : 5

PostSubject: Re: What is there to do? (China and Marco)   What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 1:43 pm

China had her hands full of a few bags of things. China had to make sure that they had the things that Mr. Sparrow liked to eat. The food where she was from was different than here and she wanted to make sure if he wanted something they would have it.

Walking into the kitchen she dropped one of the bags out of her hands and the contents fell out all over the floor.

"Oh drats" China went and placed the other bags on the floor and proceeded to pick up the others.

China did not notice the other person in the room
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

Shillings : 37

PostSubject: Re: What is there to do? (China and Marco)   What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 8:20 pm

Marco didn't know what to do when he saw a young women enter who was clearly from somewhere else. 'Probably came with Henric is his servant or something.' He thought to himself.

When he saw that one of the bags that she was carying dropped he quickly left his food and went to help her pick up the items. Their hands touched briefly and Marco smiled he hoped that he would get to know this girl he really did need a friend of some sort as he went around the house from day to day.

When they had all the items picked up he grabbed the other bags still smiling. "Here how about I put these ones away and you just worry about that one. Oh and my name is Marco by the way.
Back to top Go down
China Beauty
Civilians
Civilians
China Beauty

Shillings : 5

PostSubject: Re: What is there to do? (China and Marco)   What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:49 pm

China smiled as this young man bent down to offer her some help.

"Hi Marco." China said sort of shyly "I am China"

China watched him pick up the bags and begin to put it away while she worked on picking up the bag that was all over the place.

She brought the pieces over to the counter and when she was done she sat on one of the stool in the kitchen.

"So what do you do around here, I am Governor Sparrow" hand servant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is there to do? (China and Marco)   What is there to do? (China and Marco) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is there to do? (China and Marco)
Page 1 of 1