Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_voting_barA fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_voting_barA fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

A fish out of water ( Mature Content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

Shillings : 52

A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/6/2012, 8:44 am

Tessa had her feel of pleausure that she would be thinking about this for a while. She then kissed him back.

" Yes that was to my liking." She liked it when he called her his pet. Tessa was laying this with him.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

Shillings : 55

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/6/2012, 9:36 am

Jaded actually smiled as he pushed her hair out of the way,

"Too bad we are on different ships, we could be having lots of fun."

Jade had actually had a lot of fun with Tessa and could imagine doing her again
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/6/2012, 2:35 pm

Tessa laid there smiling as Jaded pushed back some of her hair away from her face.

" I know this is something that we could be doing every night or when we both had the chance."

She had hoped that she would get to do this with him again.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:10 am

Jade looked out the window and looked at the sky and knew there was plenty of evening left, but knew they needed sleep.

"Well seeing is we do not know how long until our next meeting why no spend the rest of the evening together, just wrapped in each others arms."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:11 am

Tessa smiled as she looked out the window. She knew that it wasn't dark yet, but she was a little bit tired. Even thought she sleep a lot since they been in England.

He then was talking about how he didn't know when he would see her again. " I think that would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:43 am

jade was glad that she was seeing things his way, he was in no hurry for this night to end,

He just laid there naked with her naked form laying on his chest, "So tell me why you decided to become a pirate? You know why I did?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm

Tessa smiled as she laid there with Jade. It was something that she didn't have to end. Because she would miss this when she had to go back out to the sea.

They just laid there as she was enjoying to be in his arms. She loved it that she was laying naked across his chest. “ Well I didn't want to have to be a proper lady and such.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water ( Mature Content)   A fish out of water ( Mature Content) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: England :: London-
Jump to: