Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image
Out for a Walk I_vote_lcapOut for a Walk I_voting_barOut for a Walk I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Out for a Walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Shillings : 100

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:49 pm

Kari was in need of a walk down by the waterfront. Many days she missed the seas. Granted she could be out there whenever she wanted, it wasn't the same.

Kari believe that was why she was so jealous of her sister, she was allowed to be free, while Kari was tied down to the land. She knows that Henric did not want her to give up place, but sometimes she was not sure.

Walking up to the railing she leaned over the ropes and looked over the water, almost feeling the tear roll down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Captain Jack Sparrow

Shillings : 18

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime7/6/2012, 5:01 pm

Jack had made his way to London rumor had it that his brother had finally ask the love of their lives if she would marry him and Jack wanted to see if it was true. He had not told anyone, except the crew of course where he was going.

Today just happened to be Jack's lucky day when he pulled into pqort, because right there on the dock was the woman that always plagued his dreams.

Walking up to Kari he noticed that she had tears in her eyes,

"Missing the sea that much?" Jack asked "I told you to come with me"
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime7/6/2012, 5:16 pm

Kari was off in her own little world when she discovered she was not alone. When the person started talking to her she tried to dry the tears that were falling.

"What are you doing here Jack, aren't you suppose to be off beating and piliging things, not here bugging me."

Kari had to sigh when Jack commented about going with him

"Jack you know that I couldn't do, my country was more important than you."
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime19/6/2012, 8:58 am

Henric found himself in England again he had went up to Kari's home only to be told by Marco that she wasn't in he left China with Marco and set out to locate Kari.

He found her and his brother talking on the dock he strolled over to them. "Is he bothering you Kari dear?" He asked a bit too roughly because it looked like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Captain Jack Sparrow

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime19/6/2012, 9:07 pm

Jack wanted to play with Kari hair but thought against it,

"No, love I thought that you were trying to avoid the fact that you loved me and it was against the rules." Jack smile

Jack's smiled at Kari until they were interrupted.

"What brother afraid that she is just using you as her back-up plan."
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime19/6/2012, 9:35 pm

Kari just rolled her eyes at Jack, she had been in love with him but she had decided a long time ago it was just a phase she was going through and after the time she had been with Henric he was always the one she wanted.

"Please Jack, I wish you would get over yourself." Kari was about to finish when Henric walked up to them. She was glad to see him.

"Hello Henric love." Kari said as she turned around and kissed Henric.

Kari took one hand and wiped the tears that were there, "You know I can handle Jack."
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime2/7/2012, 4:52 pm

Henric smiled when Kari kissed him he just could not get over how lucky he was to have her in his life he loved her with all his heart. Hearing his brother's comment Henric's face turned crimson. He just glared at his brother how dare he say that he knew Kari loved him.

"Jack we both know that Kari loves me so what would give you the slightest idea that she is using me as a back up you just think everything revolves around you." Henric fumed standing with his fists clenched he didn't even hear Kari's last comment.
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Captain Jack Sparrow

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 12:40 am

Jack could not help but gag as he watched Kari and Henric kiss. Kari was his first love and he knew that they would never be but that didn't mean he couldn't try to appease to her.

"Well that is because the world usually does revolve me, and I know what her heart wants my dear brother."

Jack took his hand and ran it down Kari's arm,

"Isn't that right love."
Back to top Go down
Kari Readour
Governors
Governors
Kari Readour

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am

Kari almost had to sigh, it had been so long since she had been around both Henric and Jack at the same time and just like that they were fighting over her again.

"Please you two I am not a piece of meat to fight over." Kari sighed and then turned to Jack.

"I am marrying Henric, you are just going to have to learn to deal with it Jack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out for a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Walk   Out for a Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: England :: London :: Streets of London-
Jump to: