Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_vote_lcapComing up stranger(Jack,open) I_voting_barComing up stranger(Jack,open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_vote_lcapComing up stranger(Jack,open) I_voting_barComing up stranger(Jack,open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Coming up stranger(Jack,open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acacia Lucius
Civilians
Civilians
Acacia Lucius

Shillings : 11

Coming up stranger(Jack,open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime23/6/2012, 7:34 pm

There was some problem with her and the girl was young to being working the streets yes.She been shining people shoes and that what basically did she was also great singer but she need musically instrument to help with the beat. She came to random people and strangers. "Shoe shine sir. " They would either nod her head and she would get some money.

This day though she had not been feeling she got little money but not enough to feed herself. Today she shrug it off she walk over Jack. She was quiet thin looking not health more liked staving thin. When she Jack he reminds her of Peter Pain Hook. But with both hands and Moby Dick sailor. Well pirates loss their legs stuff. She lowers herself to look at his boot to shine.

She shines anything food but she came up to Jack she look liked she got one of those dizzy spells she gets them now and as she thought not now she has scary man that could kill her.She had taken hold of his pants leg. She thought go away and she had to shot her eyes and such things to keep from not passing out and she did not want to loss the money she might get from Jack.She hope if she did pass out it would after she got done shining his boots.She just hope he had not noticed that what she was doing on the ground as she was shining his boots.

Last edited by Acacia Lucius on 24/6/2012, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Captain Jack Sparrow

Shillings : 18

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime23/6/2012, 10:20 pm

Jack was just standing there waiting for someone to show up that wanted to talk to him. He did not notice at first the girl on the ground until he went to turn and almost kicked her.

"Aye, what are you doing down there lassy?"
Back to top Go down
Acacia Lucius
Civilians
Civilians
Acacia Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime24/6/2012, 11:33 am

Acacia was little scared but she would treat as regular customer on the street if meant getting little bit of his money.If it was hard to say she had hard time standing up that sortie of thing.She was trying to keep face low and praying that he would not hurt her. She never hurt anyone in her entire life. This first she was afraid of one customers.

"I'll shine your boots for you sir if you want me to sir." She flip her hair toward one brothers which was signal which take his money because he look liked captain Hook. She look up she was not playing any games the reason she was down in ground it was simple shoes if one down on the ground.

Then again she read stories about pirates none of them she read where that of good and she also read something flying dutch man a ghost ship. She just hope he would not harm her all the same.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Captain Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime1/7/2012, 2:37 am

Jack looked down at the girl and then at his boots and thought ok why not.

"Well lets not take all day about it lassy, cause I ain't got it"

Jack could be so rude sometimes but then that was him.
Back to top Go down
Acacia Lucius
Civilians
Civilians
Acacia Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime1/7/2012, 3:07 pm

Acacia then start to scrubbed Jack boots. She grab hold she start to scrubbed them with this rage and it was little wet. She went to work cleaning his boots. She continue to scrub his boots she start sweat some what it ran down and she was almost finish with boots she did each boot rather well.She figured he would start walking away liked her other customers. When she was done she held her hand just to received a little somethings but she did not stand up she did try too but fail back down to the ground.It might been heat or fact she had not ate anything for few days. She gave them to her brother she went without.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Captain Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 12:47 am

Jack looked down to see the young girl finish up with his boots and she had actually did a really good job and he was about to hand her a shilling when she seemed to have fallen over on the ground. It had been really hot so he could imagine why she had fallen over.

Jack was not always a jerk and he bent over to help the lass,

"Lassy are you ok my dear?" Jack put his hand out to help the young girl up.
Back to top Go down
Acacia Lucius
Civilians
Civilians
Acacia Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm

Acacia been doing it well cleaning footwear for money. She had to be good at it for one thing. Well she did not expect Jack would you know cared enough to help her up. None of her other customer they just walk away.

Can you imagination the life lead was not that good and then another thing that she did not expect from customers he held his hand her up. She took his hand and her hand was small and would feel skin cover over bones. When he expression this was shocking she did not think anyone cared.That she was in this alone that nobody going help her. She was not even adult she had adult responsibilities.

"My stomach feels real bad." It keep growling it and she keep ignoring it liked it would stopped leave her alone for a few minute make sure her sibling where taken cared of. She thought of herself as last. She never thought of herself first and as he try to help her up she fail against him. She was trying to take anything her legs keep giving out on her as she struggle with them.She did not think Jack you know they would go so far Jack just probably going help and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming up stranger(Jack,open)   Coming up stranger(Jack,open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Page 1 of 1