Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to set Sail - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to set Sail - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to set Sail - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to set Sail - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Time to set Sail

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

Shillings : 97

Time to set Sail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/6/2012, 10:17 am

Mirror had to laugh, "Try being rich and powerful, they never go away."

Mirror was not even thinking about what she said, not thinking about Tessa knowing who she was.

"Well I better head down and put my stuff away."

Mirror said as she grabbed the few things she had brought and headed down to the belly of the ship where she slept. She was not going to assume that she would be rooming with the Captain that was not in her nature.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

Shillings : 78

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 2:53 pm

"If you want to do that, you can, but my room is always open," Nym yells out to Mirror before turning to Tessa and saying, "So, you going to get settled too?"
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 3:56 pm

Mirror was glad when Nym said that she could go into her chambers so she stopped where she was going and turned around and smiled.

"I am glad I am welcome, its awfully cold and lonely down in the gulley."

Heads towards the Captains quarters to put stuff away and glances back at Nym and winks.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 4:56 pm

Nym caught Mirror's wink and smiled before turning to Tessa and saying. "My room is always open to you too, if you wish." Nym then turns and walks into her room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

Shillings : 52

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 5:03 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit when Nym said that her room was always opened to her. “ Oh I will have to remembered that next time.” But she was still thinking about her time that she spent with Jade. And she wasn't sure if she was going to see him again or not.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 5:12 pm

"Well, it's open, and trust me, it's fun," Nym says, before closing the doors to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:11 pm

Mirror had all her things put in a place where she could find them and then laid on the bed and sighed. She was thinking about her time on land and Kairi, she could not believe how much she had missed her.

Mirror rolled over on her stomach and sighed again, she was confused more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:14 pm

"You okay there Mirror, you seem a little distracted," Nym says, sitting on the bed next to where Mirror was laying.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:20 pm

Mirror rolls over and smiles at Nym, "No, I am fine just have a few different things on my mind."

Mirror sat up on her arms, "Have you ever been confused with what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:21 pm

"More times than I really want to admit, do you want to talk about it?" Nym asks.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:30 pm

Mirror moves over a little so Nym could lay down next to her if she wants.

"Well I love being on the sea, and I love being here with you, but I realized that I love being on land too." Mirror sighed

"The person I ran into while I was on land made me remember other things too."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:35 pm

"Well now, I don't have much experience with that type of thing, I've always been at sea," Nym admits to Mirror. "Or at least since I got away from that bigot father of mine."
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:48 pm

Mirror sighed, "Yes I know all too well about bigots, the whole town is full of them. One of the few reasons I am at sea."

Mirror looked at Nym, "So what did you do while you were on land."

Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 6:51 pm

"Other than meet with your sister, met a mermaid, that's about all I can remember," Nym rambles off.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/6/2012, 7:07 pm

Mirror smiled at Nym, "Well meeting with my sister would have been enough for me. Its a good thing that was the one person I didn't run into that one."

Mirror sat up and kissed Nym, "But I missed what we have."

Mirror could not explain it, Nym gave her the sex, Kairi gave her the love. Mirror never thought of two girls at the same time but thoughts were changing.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/6/2012, 9:09 pm

"And what do we have?" Nym asks, wondering what Mirror's answer will be.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/6/2012, 9:53 pm

Mirror listened to Nym's question and was unsure how to answer it because she was still trying to figure it out.

"Too be honest I am trying to put it into words, cause I do not know how to explain my feelings."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29/6/2012, 2:01 pm

"Ah, feelings, such an annoying thing," Nym says.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/7/2012, 2:32 am

Mirror looked at Nym and sighed, "Yep sure just mock me."

Mirror rolled over on her side on the bed, she hated having feelings.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/7/2012, 10:14 pm

"I wasn't mocking you Mirror, it's the truth. They are such annoying little bugger," Nym said, rolling over and hugging Mirror from behind.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm

"I just hate have feelings, thats all". Mirror was not sure if it was feelings that she hated or that she was confused about those feelings.

"I hate having feelings as much as I hate being confused."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to set Sail   Time to set Sail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to set Sail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2