Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image
Its a brand new day I_vote_lcapIts a brand new day I_voting_barIts a brand new day I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Its a brand new day I_vote_lcapIts a brand new day I_voting_barIts a brand new day I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Its a brand new day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

Shillings : 55

Its a brand new day Empty
PostSubject: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 1:38 pm

Jade made sure he made it to the ship by 630 in the morning he was not going to be late. He wanted to impress the new Captain with his punctuality.

He found himself sitting on a couple of barrels waiting for the crew and Captain to get there so he would know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

Shillings : 42

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime3/6/2012, 4:37 am

Light woke up at 630 and really hated getting up that early but she knew she had to prove she would keep her word.

Light walked outside and she saw Jaded she smiled and walked toward him " Good morning, Jaded how are you?" She asked him rather kindly she normally would've sounded mean but she knew he was new so she had to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime3/6/2012, 4:58 am

Jade was off in another world thinking about what had happened in the last 24 hours and he gave a little smile, he wondered if he would ever see Tessa again, he really.

Jade saw the Captain and grinned, "I am having a great morning and I am ready to set sail."

Jade looked around and wondered where every one else is, " So Captain, what would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime3/6/2012, 5:04 am

Light smiled " That's good to hear, I'm also having an excellent morning" Light said she blinked and thought for a second.

None of the crew seemed to be there which got her aggravated she sighed and shrugged " I don't know, since known of the crew is here you can check the sails to make sure there steady I've been having problems with them getting lose lately" Light said she had alway's figured the wind was someday going to breathe wood but the ship was Old anyway Light sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime5/6/2012, 7:21 pm

Jade listened to what she wanted to be done and he would not have a problem fixing the sails.

"I imagine that the ropes might be going bad, I will have a look at them and see if they need to be replaced."

Jade would not have a problem with that it would be easy,

"Anything else that might need to be fixed?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:02 pm

Light nodded " I'm surprised this ship hasn't fallen apart yet it so old" Light said with a small laugh she than shrugged at his quetion and she shrugged slightly.

" I don't think so, I just wish the freaking crew would get here already" Light said a little more angirly than she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime7/6/2012, 7:55 am

Jaded nodded his head at the Captain, "Well with me aboard Ma'am I will keep your ship in perfect working order. No worries none."

Jaded was very good when it came to working on a ship and he loved what he did, even if he was a jerk most of the time to the other crew.

"I am sure they will be along shortly ma'am, but I can handle until they get here."
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime7/6/2012, 5:55 pm

Light nodded and smiled " Well I hope you're right if this ship falls apart than my life would also fall apart" Light said with a small sigh she sat down on a barrel and nodded.

" I hope they come soon and if not this ship will be a war area" Light said with a shake of her head than she stood up and leaned against a rail.

" So until the crew gets here we can talk... How old do you think this ship just by looking at it?" Light asked him she knew the correct answer and if he got it wrong than she wouldn't care she shook her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime7/6/2012, 8:11 pm

Jade thought she would want him to get started with the work, but apparently she wanted to get to know him a little better.

Jade sat back down on the deck and looked around at the ship and began to think, "I would say giving the way things look, about 15 to 20 years."

It was hard to tell looking at a ship because many times depending on travel and battle a ship could look older than it was.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime18/6/2012, 6:07 pm

Light smiled and nodded that was exactally how old the ship was she smiled at him.

" Very good you know your ships" Light said with a small nod she stood up and walked around on deck

" Y'know you'd think a crew would show up on time but no they'd rather show up late" Light said with a small shake of her head
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime19/6/2012, 2:21 am

Jade was proud of himself for knowing ships, but what could one expect being born and raised around them.

"Well I am glad to please ma'am." Jade said with a smile.

Jade looked around the ship for any sign of the crew, "I will never understand why people must be late, every thing goes by quicker when you are on time." Jade stated

"Don't see your first mate either" Jade would love to have that type of position sometime, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime24/6/2012, 11:59 pm

Light smirked and nodded " I like a crew member whom knows what he is doing" Light said with a small nod she walked over the railing and leaned over so she could look at the water.

Light nodded and sighed " Yes, people whom are late think they'll get away with it, but if you're on my crew you will be humiliated if you're late" Light said with a slight hint of anger in it.

Light nodded " An yet the first mate said he'd be on time" she said sighing slightly she looked over at Jaded and smiled she would give him the postion as first mate he seemed to know well enough about a ship.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime1/7/2012, 2:51 am

Jaded was listening to her talk and he understood where she was coming from. When you depend on people you except the people to be there for you.

"Well I believe when you have a job you do the job and not mess around. When people depend on you, it is up to you to be there."

Jade was looking her over and she was rather beautiful and it was not like she was tied down or anything.

"Well if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a brand new day   Its a brand new day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a brand new day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: The Endless Ocean :: Ships :: Helena's Strike (Captain: Pirate Lord Helena Jay)-
Jump to: