Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_vote_lcapJezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_voting_barJezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_vote_lcapJezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_voting_barJezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

Shillings : 61

Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| Empty
PostSubject: Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!|   Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 11:00 am

Basic Information

Name: Jezebel Knockboots

Alias: Syrena

Place of Birth: The Islands of the Philippines

Currently Located: London, England

Group: Pirate Captains

Light on Personality

Personality: Jezebel is an adventurous young maiden. She judges people based on their attitudes and skills, not their looks or their wealth. She is also a feisty girl with a sharp tongue. She gets angry easily at the smallest things but it's for a good reason. She doesn't like to be treated as someone that couldn't hold her own, but she tolerates people who do that- her friends and her crew- if they think it's for a good reason. Though being a pirate, she has this fear of seeing anyone she loves in danger or just plain innocent people being hurt. Thus leading her attacks to evil people.She can never just stand and leave someone who needs help except when the matters look worse and when it is not her business.

Likes: The sea, mermaids, folk tales, sailing, fighting, exploring.

Dislikes Being treated like she couldn't hold her own, seeing innocent people get hurt, liars, backstabbers.

Looks : Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| 1093571_fa25_625x1000

Background Information

Background:

At the time of her teenage years, Jezebel looked and acted as though a proper lady should. But secretly during those times, she wanted to set sail but whoever heard of a lady setting sail? No she had to keep those thoughts in check but when the time of her 18th birthday was drawing near, she rebelled against her parents. Though she was the only child of the two they reluctantly left her alone. She took all her precious belongings to remind her of them including the fortune that was given to her. She used that fortune to live out her dream. She bought a boat and named it the "Mermaid's Song" and declared herself Captain "Syrena". She has been setting out sail for hardly 3 years now and she is loving the pirate's life. She longs one day though to met a mermaid.

Mother: Lady Samantha Rose Knockboots
Father: Lord Jones Jacob Knockboots
Siblings: None
Spouse: None

(If a Pirate/Privateer/Navy/ etc...)

Ship Name: The Mermaid's Song

Under Command of: Jezebel Knockboots

Position on ship Captain
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!|   Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 10:48 pm

Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!| 710f16e2b72036d2e978798d27a515f0
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com

Jezebel "Syrena" Knockboots |Done!!|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Captains-
Jump to: