Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image
Just Visiting (Open) I_vote_lcapJust Visiting (Open) I_voting_barJust Visiting (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Just Visiting (Open) I_vote_lcapJust Visiting (Open) I_voting_barJust Visiting (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Just Visiting (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Visiting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Visiting (Open)   Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 8:57 pm

Well wasn't Port Royal pleasant? She thought this as she walked down the street. Her ship "Siren" was waiting for her, as she decided to buy a few swords perhaps, or just...check on how everything was working.

She hid her face under her umbrella and nodded towards strangers that greeted her. It had been a while since she'd gotten her land legs and it was foreign. Currently she was feeling some discomfort.

For one thing was the clothes, while she usually wore a dress on her ship, she never wore the corset so tight, nor the proper bloomers, nor the tight shoes. Another thing was her hair, it was in a tight bun, with loose curls framing her face. Free hair was apparently frowned upon here.

Still, down the port, she yearned for a pint of rum.
Back to top Go down
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (Open)   Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 11:20 pm

Henric found himself being drawn to Port Royal for a reason that he could not understand. He strolled the port and watched as the people who he governed over walked about minding their own business and occasionally glancing at him. They all knew that he was the Governor of the Caribbean Islands. There was one lady who stood out and he knew that she wasn't a local. He wanted to get a closer look so he crept closer as quietly as his shoes would allow.

"My lady I don't believe I have seen you about here before. Or have my eyes failed me?" Henric said when he knew that he would be within earshot of her. He stroked his chin as he studied her walk and he figured that she just came off a boat but which boat he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (Open)   Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime15/5/2012, 2:33 am

Aria had no idea that someone was near her, or that she had drawn any attention. To her she looked absolutely normal and mixed in with the people, but as someone spoke to her she turned around.

She wanted to simply raise a brow at the man who spoke to her, but she knew it wouldn't be appropriate for her to even think about it. So she did what she remembered she'd do when she was a lady. She placed a hand on her chest and widened her eyes to make her look more innocent.

"Oh sir you gave me a fright" she said softly.

Inwardly she rolled her eyes wondering why she remembered this role perfectly. She forced her cheeks to flush and let out a tiny smile, as if her beating heart had calmed.

"No I am new here...simply visiting the city before our next stop" she said softly. "We are...my father and I are traveling towards the colonies"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (Open)   Just Visiting (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: Caribbean Islands :: Jamaica :: Port Royal-
Jump to: