Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_vote_lcapPossible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_voting_barPossible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_vote_lcapPossible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_voting_barPossible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

Shillings : 55

Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) Empty
PostSubject: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime21/5/2012, 10:34 pm

Jade had been asking around and found a ship that was run by a woman, he didn't mind taking orders from a woman as long as there was money involved.

Jade sat down at the local bar and ordered a drink waiting for the Captain to arrive for his interview.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

Shillings : 42

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime21/5/2012, 11:14 pm

Helena sighed as she walked to the bar she walked inside and noticed a lot of people there she noticed a man sitting by himself she walked toward him and she sat down next to him.

" Are you Jaded Rock by any chance?" Helena asked him the whole crew knew her as Lightning and that was what everyone still calls her she smirked as she noticed two women glaring at her she smiled and looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 9:25 am

Jaded Rock heard someone asked if it was him and he was hoping that it was not someone who knew who he was so he turned around and saw a beautiful lady standing before him.

"Yes Ma'am, Jaded Rock at your service" Jade put out his hand to offer a shake

Jade was a very rough and rugged type of guy, but he needed a job so a little niceness was in order.

Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 11:43 pm

Helena smiled and shook his hand " Lightning Jay" She lied easily she daren't say her actual name in case he wasn't actually Jaded she ordered a drink and she gave the bar tender a small nod than she took a drink of her drink.

" So I hear you're looking for a job, am I correct?" she asked him with a smile she was going to smirk but she needed a crew and she wasn't wanting him to think she was stuck up and rude.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:40 am

Jade had to smirk at the name, "Nice Lighting, like it. Thats why I have the name Jaded it has that ring too it."

Jade took a drink of his beer and then answered, "Yes, Ma'am I am looking for anything you might have to offer."

Jade took a moment to look her over, nice he thought. "I offer many different services that the Captain might require."

Jade had to smirk at the idea of servicing the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 2:38 pm

Light smirked at him " The reason I have the name Lightning is because it flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys" Light said than she sighed and took a sip of her beer.

Light blinked when he said he offered many different services that she might require than she smirked " Well," she said than shook the thoughts out of her head " Anyway, so tell me more about why yoh should be on my ship" Light said while drinking some of her beer.

Light had to smirk at the thought of him servicing her.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 9:41 pm

Jade was drinking his drink and smiled when she talked about the lighting name. Even though he had many things running through his mind.

Jade sat up a little straighter as he began to talk about himself to the Captain,

"I am a very hard worker, I have spent my whole life on a ship, in fact that is where I was born. By the time I was 10 I knew the complete workings of a ship."
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 12:55 am

Lighting nodded and took a swig of her beer she listened to him and nodded slowly she sighed.

" Okay, Mr. Rock how many sails are there on a ship?" Light asked him she knew if he said he knew everything about a ship he should know the answer.

Light nodded and took a swig of her drink she wondered what was going through his head she shrugged inwardly and she took another swig of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 4:11 am

Jade took a drink of his beer and thought about the ships,

"Too be honest I have been on about 10 different ships and I have discovered that for the most part they have 3 main sails and then they have a smaller sail right my the crows nest."

Jade was pretty sure that was correct but so many ships are different depending on their size.

"It really depends on the size of the ship."
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 12:36 pm

Light nodded that was the right answer, she smiled and pushed her empty beer bottle away " That's the correct answer, it depends on how big the ship is" Light said with a smile.

Light thought of another question than she smiled " Okay Mr. Rock what happens if there's a hole in the ship and you're five miles away from port, what would you have to do in order to save the ship?" Light asked him if he got this answer right Light would hire him Light smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 3:45 pm

Jade finished off the beer and smiled at her question he has had to do this one too many times.

"Well as long as I have the supplies on board, and the whole is not that big I would just fix it. But then if I don't and we are only 5 miles just jump in a row boat and get the supplies."

Jade had thought about it, "but of course you have to make sure ship is stable first."
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 1:25 am

Light blinked he knew his stuff about ships she smirked " Very good Mr. Rock, what if I told you I was going to hire you right now what would you say?" she asked him curiously.

She figured he'd have more interviews besides her, she shrugged inwardly and sighed she asked the bar tender for another beer and she gave him a small nod in thanks as he handed her another beer she took a sip of the beer and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 3:45 am

Jade was glad that the Captain approved of what he had to say. Being on a ship was his whole life and he had no idea how to do anything but being a pirate and when she asked what he would say if she offered him a job what he would say.

"I would ask you when do we sail Captain?" Jade stuck out his hand to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 2:46 pm

Light smirked and shook his hand " And I'd say, we sail very soon Mr. Rock" she said with a smirk she knew they'd sail very soon she took another sip of beer.

She was very glad if Jaded was in her crew, she signed and took another swig of her beer and smiled at Jaded.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 10:26 pm

"Thank you for this chance Ma'am, I will not let you down." Jade finished off his drink.

"When would you like me to report to the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 1:06 pm

Lightning smiled at him " No problem, Jaded" Light said with a small smile than she shrugged at his next question.

" How about, 7:00 in the morning?" Light asked him with a small smile she didn't really care, she wasn't a morning person Ligh sighed and finishe off her second beer.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime28/5/2012, 8:47 pm

Jaded smirked, "I believe that will be just fine."

Jade ordered one more shot of rum that he downed,

"I will see you then Ma'am." Jaded stated.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 3:57 pm

Light smirked and nodded " See you than, and don't be late" Light said with a smirk.

" And by the way, You can call me Lightning" Light said with a small smile andante she ordered her very last shot of rum and she drowned it and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jaded Rock
Pirates
Pirates
Jaded Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 5:08 pm

Jaded nodded his head, "Yes Lighting, will not be late."

Jaded got up and left the bar, he needed to get some supplies and a few other clothes for the journey.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 7:17 pm

Light smirked and walked out of the bar, she sighed and was very glad she had met Jaded and was glad to have him be with her crew she sighed and walked back toward her ship.

Light hoped he wasn't late and if he was he'd regret it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)   Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible New Job (Helena and Jaded)
Page 1 of 1