Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
New Help Offered I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Top posters
Mirror Image
New Help Offered I_vote_lcapNew Help Offered I_voting_barNew Help Offered I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
New Help Offered I_vote_lcapNew Help Offered I_voting_barNew Help Offered I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

New Help Offered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

Shillings : 97

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 11:46 pm

Mirror was glad to be home at least for a little while. She loved sea life but she did love the pampered life, not that she would admit to anything.

Walking into the house she noticed how clean it was and wondered how that could be. Who knows she would have to check it out after her bath.

Mirror hopped into the bath and soaked for awhile scrubbing the weeks worth of dirt. After she finished she wrapped a towel around her and headed towards her room.

Arriving in her room she started digging through her drawers looking for clothes when she heard a noise.

"Hello, is there someone there""
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

Shillings : 37

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 12:00 am

Marco was busy cleaning the house of Kari's sister when he heard someone open the door. He wondered what he should do. For he was no expecting to run into anyone he found a hiding place but must of been a little too loud for whoever it was seemed to hear them as they exited the washroom.

"I am sorry to startle you. However I was told to clean this place by Governor Kari Readour who I assume is your sister if this is your home." He said as he walked out from his hiding place and bowed slightly.

Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 12:27 am

Mirror was a little surprised that her sister had bothered to get her a housekeeper, she would have to tell her thank you. Apparently this guy did not realize she was just wrapped in a towel, not that it bothered her, she worked around guys all the time.

"It is ok I understand. My name is Melinda, but I go by Mirror.". Mirror looked him over and wondered where her sister found him.

"So what do you get called.". Mirror asked, she could be polite but she had been around too many pirates and didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 12:43 am

Marcus quickly realized that she was wrapped in a towel and was about to leave. When she asked him his name.

"My name is Marco and I will leave and let you get dressed." He headed quickly out of the door shutting it behind him. He headed to another room and began to clean it while he waited for Mirror to get dressed and talk to him more if she pleased. He couldn't believe that he just talked to her while she was only clothed in a towel.

Marco was beating himself in the inside while he cleaned why was he so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 12:53 am

Mirror and to smile at Marco, she wondered if this was a new thing for him. She was about to tell him it didn't matter to her, its not a big deal to her anymore, she likes woman.

Mirror quickly threw on a tshirt and a pair of cutoffs, pretty much the clothes she liked to wear. And went to find Marco.

Finding Marco in the next room she smiled at him and then grabbed his hand.

"Come on, I am hungrey. Lets go raide the fridge." Mirror smiled as she brought him with her to the kitchen.

Rummaging through the fridge she noticed it was pretty empty, "We need to get some food, and some rum.".

Mirror loved her rum and like to drink all the time, she just didn't do it around her sister.

"So tell me what makes Marco tick"
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 1:38 am

Marco gulped a little as she pulled him to the kitchen. This was different but he really didn't care at the moment. She then began to ask him what made him tick to be honest it was simple disorder and being unemployed.

"To be honest really just disorder and unemployment is what makes me tick." He sighed when she mentioned rum how he wanted to be drunk one more time it would help to clear his mind from seeing her in a towel as he thought if that he blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 2:08 am

Mirror had to smile when he said he like disorder and unemployment, "Well I love disorder, that why you found my house in such a mess. But why unemployment don't you like to have money and things?"

Mirror has never had to worry about money or working, but if she sat at home she would go crazy.

"So come on Marco I need to know more about you."
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 10:29 am

"Oh I thought you asked what makes me upset. I enjoy being employed and also serving others and do like a good bottle of rum As for my Past what do you want to know?"

Marco didn't really like to talk about his past but he was willing to tell people who asked. He had nothing to hide just liked to keep it buried down so that he wouldn't be judged by other's too quickly.

He knew he was only here to do a job but he was beginning to like it here better than the mansion. He might even sneak out and sleep there if he could.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 5:27 pm

Mirror smiled "Sorry sometimes it is hard for me to say what I mean. But that was a good answer."

Mirror arched her eyebrow when he said he loved to serve, "Well what kind of servicing do you provide?" Mirror said with a smirk.

"You can tell me anything that you want to tell me. In return I will answer anything you want to know."

Mirror went to get the bottle of rum she had stashed and got a couple of glasses and pour each of them one.

"I would like to know if you have a girlfriend?" Mirror wondered if she could have a little male compainion on the side. She knew that Nym could provide for her at the sea, but leisbans we not common around here. He would make a good cover for her.
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 6:05 pm

"Well to be honest I am basically trained in cleaning, cooking which I love to do. I do not have a girlfriend as of yet."

Marco's eyes grew dark as he thought about what to tell her about his past his life was not an easy one forced to serve at the age of fourteen since that was the only way he could keep himself for life.

"Well I have basically been on my own since I was six... Erm fourteen when I lost my entire family in an explosion. I had found work and lost it a couple of months ago because I was accused of stealing this was not true. I was living on the streets and begging for food until Ms. Kari found me and offered me a job." He sighed and took a drink from the offered cup the rum tasted so good.

Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 3:56 am

Mirror smiled tenderly as she listened to Marco talk. She was raised to be a proper lady and knew the proper way to treat people. Just because she preferred to be at the sea, didn't mean she didn't care for her people. Whether her sisters believed her or not.

"Well then you will just have to cook us a meal, I am getting hungry and have not had a chance to eat. We should be able to head over to the main house and raid the kitchens before we go out." Mirror smiled.

"I am sorry that you have had to deal with all of those things so young. But your welcome to join our family, and please when it is just you may call me Mel, its short for Melinda."
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime25/5/2012, 10:00 am

Marco's face lit up at the possibility of cooking a meal he actually loved to cook.

"I would love to cook you a meal for you." Marco said with a big smile on his face.

"What is your favorite meal?" He was really excited about getting into the kitchen again it was the one space where he wasn't touched for everyone loved his food and left him alone to do his own thing when he was in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 11:14 am

Mirror smiled as she watched Marco get so excited over the idea of cooking a meal, she was glad she could help him. The was the one thing she didn't have was servants for her own house so Mirror had to do everything, so the idea of someone cooking was going to be nice.

Mirror laughed as she grabbed Marco's hand and pulled him towards the main house.

Mirror's house was on the same land plot as the governor mansion, but almost like it was next door. It used to be used as the servants quarters.

"Come on I am starving, lets go see what is up at the house."
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 8:03 pm

Marco thought about grabbing her hand and running straight to the kitchen in Kari's house and starting to look for food but tried to remain calm though he was extremely excited he wasn't able to cook too much since he started with Kari but did spend a lot of his free time in the kitchen experimenting.

He began to wonder what food she liked to eat he could prepare basically anything as long as he had the ingredients and he knew that there was a lot to work with over there since he actually had just stalked the supplies.

"What do you like to eat?" He asked as they walked over trying to think of what he was going to make her.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime31/5/2012, 8:25 pm

Mirror smiled at the thought of a home cooked meal. She had not had one of those in a very long time.

"Why don't you just surprise me, anything has to be better than the food on the ship I have eaten in the last week or so."

Mirror has to smile at him, Mirror didn't have a brother and she looked at Marco like he could be her little brother and she liked that idea.

"Can I adopt you as my little brother?"
Back to top Go down
Marco Devane
Civilians
Civilians
Marco Devane

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 9:07 am

'Little brother? Why would she want me as a little brother?" Marco tried to wrap his head around it. But it would be good maybe he wasn't sure about the idea but he thought that maybe having some adoptive family would be good.

"I guess you can if you really want to." He said as he thought of all the recipes that he knew and expirmented to create thinking of what he was going to make her.

'This is going to be fun.' He knew what he was going to make and he couldn't wait to get to the kitchen to start cooking.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:19 pm

Mirror stole a little bit of a piece of cake that was sitting on the counter.

"Come on I will be a good sister, we are similar on many levels." Mirror smiled. "You can have my back and I will have yours, and trust me with my sister you will need it."

Mirror smiled as she watched Marco start working on cooking whatever it is that he is cooking.

"So are you going to let me in on what you are cooking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Help Offered Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Help Offered   New Help Offered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Help Offered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of the Caribbean :: England :: Houses :: Mirror's Image :: Mirror's Suite-
Jump to: