Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_vote_lcapStorming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_voting_barStorming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_vote_lcapStorming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_voting_barStorming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

Shillings : 78

Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) Empty
PostSubject: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 10:53 pm

"I know you're tired Tessa, but let's move you to an inn first, I know a lot of people in this town. The inn is just a couple blocks from here," Nym says, dragging Tessa out of bed
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

Shillings : 52

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 10:58 pm

Tessie was extremely tired. “ Just five more minutes.” She knew that she was going to be drug out of bed if she didn't start moving. “ Why can't I sleep here, I don't need to stay in an inn. I will be fine right here on the ship. I swear I will meet up with you later. But right now I want to go to sleep.”

She then started to pout cause she was up so long without sleep. And she had finally closed her eyes and they was waking her up.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 10:19 am

"The cleaning crew needs to get on, and they don't like working around people," Nym yells, going inside and dragging Tessa over to the inn, before signaling to said cleaning crew to start.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
First Mate
First Mate
Tessa Grey

Shillings : 52

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 10:39 am

Tessa was being dragged out of her bed. She was pouting cause she was finally getting her sleep that she needed. Tessa was being dragged over to the inn. At least they would have nice soft beds for her to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

Shillings : 97

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 11:19 am

Mirror was glad when they arrived at port, she was ready to get off the boat for a little while and enjoy the scenery.

Mirror knew that the cleaning crew was going to want to come on and get everything cleaned up, not that it has been too dirty not a lot of action this last week.

Mirror climbed down from the crows nest and went down to the galley to put some better clothes on. She supposed that wearing this skimpy stuff was ok on the boat, but not on land and that was the one thing she would fight the Captain on.

People knew who she was in this town and her sister would frown if she heard anything bad. She pulled out the only nice dress she still carried with her for these times. She would just forgo the corset, she refused to wear that.

Coming back up from the galley she saw the Captain coming out of where the first mate slept. Mirror imagined that the first mate didn't want to wake up, she was probably tired.

Walking up to the Captain, "I think I am ready to head out."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 11:24 am

"Okay, after we get Tessa to the inn we will go get you some clothes and armor. If you want to, you can head off and get your money," Nym says, dragging Tessa to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 12:03 pm

Mirror was glad that they weren't going with her all the way to bank. Mirror headed off to the bank to withdrawal some money.

Mirror first stopped off in a ladies washroom and make sure she was presentable. She took out the brush she had in the little pocketbook she carried with her.

Mirror was ok with out she look and walked next door to the bank, walking in the door she realized that everyone was looking at her, she always did hate that.

Walking up to the window she made her request, "Dutchess Melinda Readour, I would like to make a withdrawal"

"Yes, ma'am" said the lady at the window.

Mirror wrote down the number on the piece of paper and waited for the money and placed it into her pocketbook.

Mirror left the ban and headed towards the inn where they were staying and once she arrived in the lobby she took a seat and waited.

Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 12:11 pm

Nym dragged Tessa into the inn and threw her onto the bed of the room she always used. "Get some sleep, Captain's orders," Nym says.

Heading downstairs, Nym talked to the head of the inn, paying for a couple of nights in the inn. Then, Nym turned and saw Mirror sitting there. "Come on, let's get going," Nym says.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 12:25 pm

Mirror had to smirk when the Captain came down stairs and basically commanded them to leave. Mirror was not really that much of a push over, but she would go with it.

"Fine, I am up for it. Where do you want to go?" Mirror knew a lot of different shops.

When she got to know them a little better she would offer her Chateau for them to use, then they would not have to pay for accommodations.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 1:19 pm

"Well, there is a shop that I know down the street. It's where i get all of my armor. That's probably the first thing we need to get you. Shall we go?" Nym asks after explaining her line of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 1:26 pm

Mirror went to stand up from the place she was sitting and she stood up brushing off her dress to straighten it out.

"Yes, armor would be the best thing first." Mirror followed Nymph down the street.

Mirror thought she could use this time to get to know her Captain a little better.

"So where exactly are you from originally?" Mirror just like to know the background of everyone, makes life easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 1:39 pm

"Here, I was born and raised here, until i got thrown out by my dad. Ended up becoming a pirate that way. Not much in the way of love for this place, especially not compaired to my ship. How about you?" Nye responds.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 4:01 pm

Mirror listened very closely to Nym talk about growing up here and wondered how much she should tell her, If she was born and raised here then she would know all about her family, her family was as well-known as a family could get.

"I was born and raised her too, I just always wanted to be a free spirit. But I do love it here, I just love the sea more."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 9:04 pm

"I have to agree with you there, but well, I was thrown out when I told my sides that I liked both genders," Nym explains, walking along the street. "Eventually got onto a ship for my looks more than my skills, and the rest of it I imagine, is in pirate history."
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime19/5/2012, 12:01 am

As the continued to walk it was actually nice to be able to talk to someone like a regular person. This was the first Captain she had ever had this type of relationship with.

Mirror took a moment to look around the making sure that no one had recognized who she was, and she was glad they were fine for the moment.

"Well I must admit no one in my family knows of my personal life style, saves with all the questions." Mirror sighed

"It would cause too much of a scandal if people knew and I would rater not cause my sister the embarrassment."
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime19/5/2012, 8:01 am

"Really, saying that there would be a scandal, that would imply someone high up, maybe like the governor," Nym says, having recognized the woman as soon as she walked onto her ship, but wanting to test the woman on her own merits rather than the ones of her family.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime20/5/2012, 2:24 am

Mirror had to smirk a little, "Wow, a Governor what ever gave you that idea."

Mirror thought hard about what she would to tell about herself, she suppose she was recognized, but generally people did not look at her that close.

"Would it make a difference to you if I was from that kind of family?" Mirror sighed
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime20/5/2012, 11:26 am

"Remember how I said I grew up here, I recognize the resemblance. Not that I'm going to bring attention to it that much, who you are as a person is not determined by your family," Nym says, as the two continue to walk down the street.

After a couple more minutes of talking, Nym says, "Here we are, just tell the lady behind the counter that Nymph sent you and will pay her back later. I'm going to go check on Tessa and the ship."
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime20/5/2012, 12:22 pm

"Most generally people do not pay that close enough attention to me to even notice that I am the Governor's sister." Mirror sighed.

"I even changed my name and everything hoping to hide who I was"

The continued to walk, and of course Mirror tended to walk with her head facing the ground not wanting to attract too much attention.

Reaching the store Nym told her to charge the armor to her and Mirror sighed again, "Since you know who I am then you know I can afford to pay for my own." She said with a smile.

"After I am done I am going to my place to clean up, where do you want me to met you and what time?" Mirror said as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Nym Ashford
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Nym Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime20/5/2012, 12:25 pm

"I don't really care, as long as you are back to the ship before nightfall. I want to head out in the morning," Nym says before leaving to check on the ship.

Arriving back at the inn, she checked in on Tessa, who was still sleeping, then she headed for her boat. The cleaning crew had left, and she double checked nothing was stolen, which it wasn't, so Nym left to go explore a little.
Back to top Go down
Mirror Image
Pirates
Pirates
Mirror Image

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime20/5/2012, 1:16 pm

Mirror nodded to the Captain and went into the shop ordering what she needed and paid for it with the cash she had. The clerk was about to say something to her but Mirror gave her a look that said don't ask.

Once Mirror had her packages she headed back to her Chateau
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)   Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storming the Town (The Devil's Lady Crew)
Page 1 of 1