Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Meeting the First Mate I_vote_lcapMeeting the First Mate I_voting_barMeeting the First Mate I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Meeting the First Mate I_vote_lcapMeeting the First Mate I_voting_barMeeting the First Mate I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Meeting the First Mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

Shillings : 61

Meeting the First Mate Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 2:57 am

Jezebel wandered through the streets of London trying to find the girl that had the letter. She had meet with someone that assured her that he would find a suitable first mate for her. She scowled as she recalled that the man was slightly drunk when he reported back to her. He had only said that her first mate was a girl that had red hair.

She had not bothered with dressing up as a lady this time. Now she wore something that commoners in the city would regard her as a normal civilian. She nodded to the passersby who greeted her. She huffed opening her pocket watch.

She looked around once before moving and bumping into someone. "Sorry Madam" she said.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

Shillings : 39

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 3:14 am

Natasha was exploring big ol' London; taking in the medieval buildings, the grand carriages, royal women of their formal apparel and finding for her soon-to-be captain. She recalled last night's encounter with a ship finder that had given her information about pirate fleets bypassing the borders of England. And fortunately - one ship has docked at London, looking for a crew.

When the man boasted he had a letter requesting to be the ship's first Mate - Natasha took the chance. With great skill and ease, she had banged the man face-first on the table, knocking him unconscious in seconds. She had scanned his pockets, feeling for that important parchment of paper. As soon, as she felt it - she took it and rushed outside, ignoring the wanton stares and mocking whispers of the people in the bar.

She ripped it open, reading in its contents - particularly the last part. Tomorrow morning, streets of London - Jezebel Knockboots.

It was then she had bumped into this stranger. She took in her appearance - definitely a lady, however she wasn't dressed as formally as the others. She took another look at her and as her eyes landed on her pocket watch - She seemed to fit the pieces together. The mermaid crest embedded on the pocket watch gave it all.

"Cap'n Knockboots?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 3:26 am

Both of Jezebel's eyebrows raised in surprise when the girl said her name. She took a moment to observe her and grinned, recalling the man's description of her first mate. "I believe ye be my new first mate?" she asked offering the red-haired lady a grateful smile. "or are ye just some random lady that knows my name from somewhere?"

Jezebel chuckled and looked around. She knew that there must be some eavesdroppers around, so without asking she grabbed hold of the girl's arm. "Come with me, too dangerous to talk here" she said as she led the way to a deserted alleyway.

Once there, Jezebel smiled and faced the woman. "So are you or are you not my First mate?"
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 3:31 am

She was right, it was too dangerous to be talking in the open, especially when it comes to illegal activities. so, she didn't comply when the woman dragged her to a less spacious yet abandoned alley. And when she had asked her, if she was truly her First mate.

"Aye,aye captain." She answered.

Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 3:38 am

Jezebel grinned at the girl. "A bit excited are we?" she said teasingly before shrugging and bringing out her pocket watch. "I assume you recognized me from my watch eh?" she said while dangling the said pocket watch in front of her like someone would do to hypnotize someone.

"Say what's your name again?" she asked while throwing her an apple she produced from her satchel.

The Crest:
Meeting the First Mate Tumblr_lu29o08X0H1qcxfhgo1_500

Last edited by Jezebel Knockboots on 17/5/2012, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 3:48 am

Natasha only watched the woman with mild indifference as she produced the pocket watch in front of her. A mermaid crest was practically one of the most common signs when it comes to the ocean, and her appearance - even if she did looked like an innocent passerby - still gave trace of her being a pirate. Years of analyzing, strategies, and problems has corrupted her brain with endless puzzles and newly profound information.

"Natasha Bloodbath Ma'am, although i would prefer Ariasmee on-board. " she said catching the tossed apple with one hand and digging her teeth into it.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:00 am

Jezebel nodded then adjusted the strap of her satchel then leaned on the wall behind her. She grinned and nodded to the girl. "Aye as I prefer to be called Syrena" she said. She had only used her real name when she was on land - that is if she's not the pillaging that is.

"So what are your skills ma'am?" she asked curiously as to why the man she assigned to find a suitable first mate would pick her. "and don't lie to me" she said. She had heard enough lies directed at her to last for a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:10 am

She nonchalantly shrugged as she directed that 'don't-lie-to-me' part. Of course, lying was the common modesty nowadays. Resting her right hand on the dagger strapped to her thigh, she recoiled what to say next. Maybe it was better if she told her the truth. The more precise, the more chance she would be welcomed 'genuinely' aboard.

"A strategist. Not a pro in fencing; martial arts and a aikido are my main offences." she answered simply waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:19 am

Jezebel grinned widely as she listened. "Oh good!" she said. "Maybe you could teach some of your attack moves or stances to the crew and me" she said before frowning in thought. "And what are your main defenses Ariasmee?"

"A pirate with offenses can never be without their best defenses" she said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:25 am

This she smiled at. Offences should be definitely paired with defenses. She adjusted her stance till she found a comfortable position and so that she could face her properly.

"Fortunately, due to my body's flexibility. Evasiveness can come pretty handy when i fight." She answered. The questions were getting to her. Though, She has to be patient once in a while. Especially if it is a pirate captain, you never know what tricks they have under their sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:37 am

Jezebel huffed as she noticed that Natasha was getting a bit irritated. "Be patient lassy" she said before smiling softly. "Eh so lets see your skills" she said handing her one of her long swords.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:41 am

Natasha declined politely. "I'm more comfortable with these Ma'am" she said gesturing the glistening, intricate dagger hanging on her right thigh. She traced her fingers on the soft, cold metal unconsciously - while waiting for the directed challenge. Test really, it wouldn't be much of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:48 am

Jezebel nodded and sheathed her sword back. "If you wish Ariasmee." she said smiling slightly. So the girl had her own weapons she thought happily. She threw open her satchel that was full of apples. "This won't be a challenging test but it would relieve you of your... boredom" she finished.

"Now i want you to slice these apples when i throw them at you. All of them!" she said simply before throwing the apple in her hand at her. First one then two apples until she threw five apples simultaneously at her.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:57 am

Natasha readied her stance - like a viper waiting to strike at its prey. Her dark eyes followed the woman's every movement. Woosh - goes the first apple, she unleashed her dagger slicing through the air and hitting apple with ease. Then another flew towards her - with great precision she has sliced it in half. Halting, she watched as a few more apples was directed at her. She took them one by one with blazing speed. Her eyes narrowed at the apple almost touching the ground. She dived for it, before slicing it at the last moment. She gasped, then stood up - sliced apples surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:12 am

Jezebel chuckled and clapped her hands. "Good job lassie" she said as she kicked at a slice of apple. "Now put your dagger away" she ordered before scrutinizing at her. "Do ye have a gun on you?" she asked, noticing that it was dark now and that the people were now few at the streets. "Just a pile of drunkard's left"
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:20 am

"Aye." She answered. Pulling out two exquisite flintlock hidden behind her cloak. She gripped the triggers carefully while silently waiting for her captain's command in the dark of the night. Her eyes picked up the sound of footsteps as she tilted her head.

"Three or more are coming this way." She warned her skillfully, blending with the walls while waiting for the strangers to pass.

Last edited by Natasha Bloodbath on 17/5/2012, 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:28 am

Jezebel nodded at Natasha "Blend into the shadows for a moment until they pass" she ordered quietly as she wandered to the alleyway's shadows and pressed herself upon a wall.

After a few moments, when the drunks had passed she stepped forward from the shadows and produced a set of small wooden circles. "Now shoot at them" she said as she threw one up at the air towards her. "All of them" she said.

And like the apples she threw one then two then three until she threw five small wooden circles in the air towards her.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:37 am

Natasha followed her captain's command and blended with the shadows letting the drunks pass who were muttering incoherent words all the while. As soon as they passed, she neared her captain and waited. When the small wooden disks floated in the air, she aimed both guns and pulled the trigger.

Bang. Bang. Bang. The sound of her guns echoed through the eerily silent alley. She aimed for them individually, hitting them in amazing speed as the captain increased her pace and threw more and more. It was getting a bit harder, with the guns' slow pace at reloading. And at the dreaded moment when the pistols ran out of bullets, she dropped them to the ground and resorted to the only choice she had - she proceeded to hit the disks with her bare hands and feet; punching and kicking the woods with resounding cracks. As soon as she was finish, she relaxed and looked at her captain squarely in the eye. If that exuberant display of skill wasn't still enough to win her approval - The Gods - she was going to plunge in the water headfirst of distress.

"I thought you were going to let me shoot those drunks." she said out of the blue, her voice cutting through the silent night.

Last edited by Natasha Bloodbath on 17/5/2012, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:47 am

"Quick thinking Ariasmee!" Jezebel praised before wandering towards her and resting her hand on Ariasmee's shoulder. "Great work, First Mate" she said before blinking then letting out a boisterous laugh. "Aye I'm not that twisted Aria" she said between wheezes of breath and stopping all of a sudden and shrugged. "At least I think i'm not"
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:53 am

Natasha smiled, mildly - then shook her head.

"Nay, We'll find out. Captain." She said as she emphasized the word 'captain'. She carefully took the abandoned guns, reloaded them and then placed them back to their respective holsters.

"What now?" She questioned. It was dark, well due to the narrow alleyway she couldn't see much - so it's literally dark. Though, she admits - it's pretty much more exciting, when you beat the crap out of troublesome drunkards.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 5:58 am

Jezebel shook her head in disapproval. "I may be your captain but i consider my first mate and my crew my friends or dare i say it my family. So call me Syrena or Jezebel whichever you choose I do not mind" she declared before humming in thought.

"We could go scout out and shot some troublesome drunkards but i doubt you'd approve" she said in a serious tone though if someone would look into her eyes, the joyous gleam in them would not be missed. "Or we could go to the ship and get you acquainted"
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 6:47 am

"I think I would like to meet the rest of the crew." She answered simply, fidgeting with the handle of her dagger unconsciously. It was probably a good idea - her meeting the crew and all. She knew she was still looking for a crew, which exactly means pulverizing would have to wait. She then remembered a reminiscent thought.

"Actually.. your henchman I had knocked out cold in the bar." She deadpanned. Though she was willing to explain, if she'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 6:53 am

Jezebel blinked then chuckled. "No he is not my henchmen though i'm disappointed that he has not found the rest of my crew" she said then huffed "I guess this is a sign that i should find my own crew on my own" she said before looking at Ariasmee. "What now? You can't meet the crew if there is no crew."
Back to top Go down
Natasha Bloodbath
First Mate
First Mate
Natasha Bloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 7:01 am

Natasha thought for awhile.

"I believe know some willing sailors in the bar. We may dig some pretty excellent deck hands." She inquired. She had stayed long enough to overhear different conversations. She was pleased that it would come in handy.

"It should take awhile to find the right crew, nevertheless, I have lots of connections. I could negotiate with some." she offered. Natasha was enthusiastic to get on board. It has been years when she had last step foot on a boat.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 7:06 am

Jezebel nodded "thank you" was the only word she said as she smiled gratefully at her first mate. "Now to the ship!" she said as she ran towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the First Mate   Meeting the First Mate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the First Mate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next