Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Meeting the first mate I_vote_lcapMeeting the first mate I_voting_barMeeting the first mate I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Meeting the first mate I_vote_lcapMeeting the first mate I_voting_barMeeting the first mate I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Meeting the first mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

Shillings : 42

Meeting the first mate Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime21/5/2012, 5:59 pm

Light sighed as she walked around Westminster she was told to meet the first mate here but she doubted he'd show she sighed.

Light glanced around and noticed someone approaching her she quickly turned around and wondered whom it was Light put her knife in her jacket she sighed and watched them closely.

Last edited by Helena Jay on 23/5/2012, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Storm
First Mate
First Mate
Leon Storm

Shillings : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime21/5/2012, 11:20 pm

Snow walked toward where he was going to meet the captain he was rather glad the captain was a woman and not a man, he had heard women captains were more strict which didn't bother him.

He saw her in the alley way and noticed she was rather beautiful shaking the thoughts out of his head he walked up to her " Captain Light, I'm guessing" Leon said smoothly he knew that's what everyone called her so he figured he should call her that he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Meeting the first mate    Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime22/5/2012, 11:33 pm

Light glared at the man " You have no right to call me light, Lightning you have the right to call me no one calls me Light" Light said she was very sensitive when it came to light and Lightning only those who knew her well could call her light.

" And I'm guessing you're Snow" Light asked him he was more handsome than she realized she shook the thoughts out of her head than she sighed and waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Leon Storm
First Mate
First Mate
Leon Storm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 12:27 am

Snow couldn't help but laugh when she asked if he was snow " Actually Snow is that white stuff that comes durning the winter season" Snow joked than he started laughing.

Snow cleared his throat and nodded " Yes Madam I'm snow and you are?" Snow asked her with a small smile.

He blinked the woman seemed very strict which didn't bother him he smiled kindly at the woman.

He figured If he wanted the job he had better be kind.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 5:16 pm

Light laughed lightly " I just told you who I am" Light said and she started walking out of the alley " Come on, unless you don't want the job" Light said with a small laugh and she continued to walk.

She knew if he wanted the job he'd follow her she smiled and walked toward the center of the town she sighed and turned around hoping to see him following her.
Back to top Go down
Leon Storm
First Mate
First Mate
Leon Storm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime24/5/2012, 4:20 am

Leon smirked and followed her, he wondered where she was gonna take him he shrugged but continued to follow her.

Leon scratched the back of his head " Oh that's right I'm sorry Madam Lightning" Leon said with a small smile.

" Where are we going, may I ask?" he asked Lightning he had no idea unless she was going to show him around the place he shrugged but followed her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 4:00 pm

Light smirked at him and she continued to walk " Just follow me" Light said and she asked him a few questions which he answered right she smirked.

" When do you think you can report to the ship?" Light asked him as she stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Leon Storm
First Mate
First Mate
Leon Storm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 4:03 pm

Leon smiled as she asked him questions and he answered them Right which he was hopeing that she'd let him e the first mate He sighed.

" I could report to the ship around 7:00 in the morning?" Leon asked her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 4:08 pm

Light listened to him and she nodded " 7:00 it is, don't be late and if you are late than you'll be fired, understand?" Light asked him dangerously she than turned on her heel and she walked away.

She hoped he wasn't late she needed a whole crew Light sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the first mate   Meeting the first mate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the first mate
Page 1 of 1