Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Browsing (open I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Browsing (open I_vote_lcapBrowsing (open I_voting_barBrowsing (open I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Browsing (open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henric Sparrow
Governors
Governors
Henric Sparrow

Shillings : 129

Browsing (open Empty
PostSubject: Browsing (open   Browsing (open I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 9:19 pm

Henric made sure explore Singapore on his time off he had just had a splendid time with Kari his fiancé but he really needed to visit with the governor of Singapore since he heard that he wasn't well. He was close friends and had agreed to be a stand in Governor until a new one was found.

He had a few moments to spare before he was due at the house so he decided on a walk through the market square he dressed in his street clothes to hope that he wouldn't bring to much attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://potc.canadian-forum.com
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

Shillings : 23

Browsing (open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browsing (open   Browsing (open I_icon_minitime4/6/2012, 10:08 am

Elizabeth walked around the streets of Pedra Branca. She was windowshopping for the time being, but she might just walk into a shop and buy a new shirt; the one she was usually wearing was a bit ragged. Of course, she wasn't wearing that one now. She didn't want to get caught by the marines and be pulled to the gallows. Even though they had to be rather strong to put her down. After all, she had been taught by two of the greatest pirates alive.

She walked past a shop and spotted a beautiful dress. She blinked. She hadn't seen such a dress since she had been home in Port Royal. She sighed and shook her head slightly. Times had changed. Besides, the dress she wore now was definitely fancy enough. Maybe a bit too fancy. It did draw some unwanted attention. She sighed again, but didn't bother to be bothered by it. She smiled slightly at her own thoughts then.

She turned away from the dress and managed to not look where she was going and bumped into a man with her shoulder. She didn't lose her balance, but she was pushed off course. She straightened up and looked at him. "Oh, I am so very sorry sir," she said with a soft smile. She could see he was a high standing person by the way he dressed. Or maybe he was like her, disguising herself as another. But she had seen him before. She would just have to remember where.
Back to top Go down

Browsing (open
Page 1 of 1