Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Looking around (Open) I_vote_lcapLooking around (Open) I_voting_barLooking around (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Looking around (Open) I_vote_lcapLooking around (Open) I_voting_barLooking around (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Looking around (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

Shillings : 42

Looking around (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime15/5/2012, 11:02 pm

Helena sighed as she walked around port royal, it was very beautiful nothing ha changed much from when she had left but she was still glad she came back Helena sighed as she walked she wondered if everything was the same as it used to be, Helena shrugged.

Helena sighed and noticed a lot of people were around she continued to walk but she stared down at her feet when she accidentally ran into something or someone Helena stared at her feet and sighed " I'm sorry" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

Shillings : 61

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 1:06 am

Jezebel went walking around Port Royal dressed in clothes befitting of a lady so no one recognize her. She had decided that waiting and barking out orders to her crew when they clearly knew what to do was quite a hassle. So she ventured out to explore the Port.

She wandered around consciously aware of the crowd. She had never been much of a crowd person. Due to her looking around the place she wasn't looking where she was going and had bumped into someone and heard them mumble sorry.

"No no it is my fault Madam" she said not clearly noticing who this woman is. "I should have been looking where i was going" she said offering up an explanation. She looked around then smiled at the woman "The port is lovely yes?" she said, trying to have a conversation after hours of not talking with anyone except her crew.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 2:05 am

Helena looked up at the woman and smiled Helena brushed off the dress she was wearing so no one would recgonize her she gave the woman a smile and she nodded " Yes the port is very lovely, and it was my fault I'm so clumsy at times" Helena said with a small laugh she honestly was to clumsy for her own good.

Helena was glad to have a light conversation that didn't have anything to do with ships and work she smiled at the woman she seemed very nice something Helena needed to work on at times she could be very rude when she didn't mean to.

" I think this has to be one of the most beautiful ports I have ever seen" Helena said with a smile she had grown up around Port Royal so she knew all the things in Port royal's past she sighed and stated at the ground than she looked back up at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 2:51 am

Jezebel grinned then shifted slightly as the crowd was getting a bit more big, times like these Jezebel wished she was out exploring some island but her ship needed to supply first.

She looked at the woman and gave her a sheepish grin. "Crowds Madam are not my thing" she huffed a bit explaining her behavior. It was one of the reasons she went and run away from the life of a Lady.

All those gatherings- hmph- they didn't mean a thing. She looked at the port and smiled softly. "I wish I could stay here" she said but then shook her head. She can't stay at one place she never can.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 3:52 am

Helena nodded she hated crowds just has much they alway's made Helena uncomfortable, she sighed and moved a little away from the crowd she hoped the woman wouldn't mind Helena sighed.

" Well crowds, I don't like them very much Madam they make me feel uncomfortable" Helena said with a small shrug crowds had alway's made her feel trapped she sighed and looked at the woman.

" I wish I could stay here forever, but alas I can not" Helena said sadly she could never stay in on place if she did she knew things could get very dangerous around there Helena sighed and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 4:24 am

Jezebel nodded silently as she looked around then mentally scolded herself. She had not introduced herself. One rule of being a lady was to introduce herself.

She huffed having forgotten that. She made a mental note to do that the next time she sets dock somewhere. "Madam, excuse me for my manners as it seems I have forgotten to introduce myself" she said smiling curtly at the woman.

She curtsied like a Lady should then smiled. "I am.." she said then trailed off, should she say her real name? What if the woman recognized her from somewhere. She shook her paranoia away and continued. "Jezebel Knockboots, madam."
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 4:33 am

Helena looked at the woman and smiled she had even forgotten her manners " I'm also sorry I had forgotten my manners" Helena said with a small curtised and she smiled at the woman.

" I'm" Helena trailed off as well what if she recgonized her from somewhere? Helena sighed and shook the thoughts out of her head " Helena Jay" Helena said with a kind smile.

She nodded to Jezebel " What brings you to this port, Madam?" Helena asked the woman kindly there's normally a reason you'd come to port unless you lived there Helena smiled and looked at the sky it was a rather beautiful day she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 5:22 am

Jezebel frowned Helena Jay that named sounded oh so familiar but her mind cannot process it. Well she had a guess but she didn't want to point it out either in case it was wrong.

She tried not to appear any bit of fear when the Lady asked why she was doing here. "Um..." she said trying to find a good thing to say. "the ship I was aboard on needed supplies" she said.

There not a lie and not the truth she thought. It may be true that the ship she was on needed supplies but she didn't mention that it was her ship.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 2:53 pm

Helena saw the woman thinking and she knew the woman probably knew her from somewhere Helena sighed and heard the woman's explanation " I'm here because the ship I'm aboard needed some supplies as well" Helena said with a small smile.

Helena thought of the name and blinked the name sounded familiar she thought for a second but she decided not to say anything in thebdear that she might have gotten it wrong.

" I've never seen the port this full of people in a while" Helena said while smiling at Jezebel she honestly had seen it much less busy but it was good fo see all the people there she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 8:28 pm

Jezebel blinked in surprise "You mean the port is not always this busy?" she asked. She always thought that the port would always be full of people, always full of sound.

She gulped when she saw someone approaching her. It was one of her crew she knew it, even though she didn't recognize it by the way of her clothes.

She glanced at Helena then made a slicing motion with her hand while her crew was looking at her then pointed at Helena. She did this all when Helena wasn't looking or she thought she wasn't.

That particular move on her ship meant "Stop it or you'll be dead" but when she had pointed then at Helena it had meant. "Fall back idiot someone is here"

Jezebel smiled nervously as she watched from the corner of her eye, her crew walked away. "Must be the people aboard the ships that's taking up the space" she said.
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 3:38 am

Helena sighed and looked at Jezebel and noticed her small hand movements and she sighed and decided to not say anything she smiled at Jezebel " Yes the port isn't normally this busy or at least the last time I came here" Helena said to Jezebel.

Helena sighed and walked glanced around she could tell there was something different about Jezebel, Helena blinked and looked at the ground.

" Yes normally there isn't normally this many ships around here, or at least the last time I came here there wasn't that many people" Helena said with a small shrug she wondered what Jezebel was looking at she shrugged inwardly " This is a beautiful port" she said with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:07 am

Jezebel nodded silently as she listened to Helena. She unconsciously took deep breaths to calm herself and not give herself away. She could never lie she hated lies. "You love this port very much don't you Helena?" she said smiling softly at the woman.

Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:23 am

Helena glanced at Jezebel and nodded slowly " When I was a child, I used to live here" Helena said with a sad sigh she hadn't lived there in sinking she had almost forgotten that it existed she looked at Jezebel and noticed she was taking a few deep breaths " Are you alright?" Helena asked the woman kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 4:42 am

Jezebel ahs then smiled slightly when the woman asked her if she was okay. "Just a bit irritated with the crew" she said unconsciously, not really paying attention to what she had said. After a few seconds after that phrase left her mouth, her eyes widened and she clamped a hand to her mouth. "I meant the ship's crew yes!" she said nervously
Back to top Go down
Helena Jay
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Helena Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 1:30 pm

Helena looked at Jezebel and she knew she was Lying Helena glanced around and pulled her into an alley way where no one was she sighed and looked at Jezebel.

" I can you're lying so you might as well spill the truth" Helena said lowly still glancing around she didn't see anyone around she knew when she said the crew that she was a captain Helena tapped her foot against the ground and waited for Jezebel to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime15/6/2012, 4:54 am

Jezebel huffed slightly when she was suddenly pulled into an alleyway. "Fine" she uttered in defeat. "I'm a captain" she muttered only loud enough for the female to hear. "Even though I might look like a real lady I'm made for the sea!" she exclaimed before blushing. "I'm so sorry that I lied to you though madam"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking around (Open)
Page 1 of 1