Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Strolling around (Open) I_vote_lcapStrolling around (Open) I_voting_barStrolling around (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Strolling around (Open) I_vote_lcapStrolling around (Open) I_voting_barStrolling around (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Strolling around (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

Shillings : 23

Strolling around (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Strolling around (Open)   Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 7:34 am

Elizabeth walked along the shore of Pedra Branca, looking around at the many different isles. She wondered what to do that day, feeling slightly bored. She finally sat down after having wandered around for what seemed like hours. She sighed slightly and leaned against her knees. She looked at the moving sea, watching the horizon, wondering when she would be needed at sea again.

She wanted to sail to the end of the earth and back again. She wanted to fight someone, getting out the frustration she felt at the moment. She groaned and fell into the sand surrounding her. She kept alert of people coming closer, but she didn't do anything. She knew many people wanted to kill her to claim a bounty, but she wasn't going to stop them before they tried. She really wanted a fight.

Last edited by Elizabeth "The King"Swann on 18/5/2012, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around (Open)   Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 9:51 am

Saisha kicked at a stone in anger, her fancy dress swirling around her. She picked up the skirt and continued to move along, her shoes making the path un-comfortable. She finally kicked them off and began to walk across the sand with an irritable expression on her face. She hated going around to different places of the world to represent her family, for such a tiresome task it was. She sighed and looked out across the water with mild interest.

Saisha saw another persons figure against the horizon, and she felt a smile curl on her features. Perhaps, this was someone who could amuse her for the time being? She often got lonely and terribly bored on these darned trips. She walked along to the other person and cleared her throat, still holding up her skirt so it would not be tainted by the sand. "Contemplating life or thinking sour thoughts?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around (Open)   Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 10:10 am

Elizabeth pulled at the cloth draped around her hips over her black trousers. She was glad that hiding her true identity was futile in this place. Every citizen pretty much knew who she was, whether she came dressed in a rich man's daughter dress, or in her pirate clothes.

She could hear someone coming closer, though the steps were silent and seemed very calm. The frizzing of clothes made her aware that the person was wearing a dress. Elizabeth rose slowly and turned as the woman asked her what was on her mind. She gave a slight smile.

"Oh, I would say sour. I'm filled with energy I can't rid myself of. How about you? You do seem rather ... vexed, if you don't mind me saying," Elizabeth said calmly.

Something about the woman made her feel a bit wary. Not very wary, but enough so to not underestimate the woman. Elizabeth never did though; women were fierce creatures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around (Open)   Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 10:27 am

A smile was given to her, one that Saisha returned for only the briefest of moments. She tilted her head curiously, as she knew the person before her from rumours throughout the local towns. She shrugged though, not really caring who she was.

Saisha 'ahh'ed at the explanation. Often, she had a strong urge to leap into battle but this often could not be sated as their was none who would be willing to partake in a fight with her. Sad, really. She always promised she wouldn't hurt them but they never believed her.

"Im in a foul mood because of these ridiculous trips I must accompany my parents with. Being the heiress to the Porter fortune is more a burden than a gift," Saisha sighed heavily.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swann
Pirate Lords
Pirate Lords
Elizabeth Swann

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around (Open)   Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime18/5/2012, 12:01 pm

Elizabeth listened to her explanation. "Porter fortune? Ah, you're a part of that family?" she asked.

Elizabeth was pretty sure that she knew who this woman was. Saisha Porter. But she wasn't about to jump to conclusions, even though it was fairly obvious that Elizabeth herself was a pirate, wearing the clothes she was. The reason why Elizabeth was pretty sure that she was Saisha, was because she mostly knew every known pirate in the world due to her position in the pirate world.

Elizabeth figured the girl wouldn't pounce at her if she sat down again, so that's what she did.

"Feel free to join me. I'll let you sit on my jacket so you don't have to mess up the dress," she said calmly.

Normally, she wouldn't have cared, but it was a pretty dress. And if Saisha was at some kind of party, it would be okay if Elizabeth wasn't pushed into fighting and killing the people. Even though she didn't mind fighting someone at the moment.

To think, she was speaking to Saisha Porter. Or as pirates knew her; BlackJack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around (Open)   Strolling around (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling around (Open)
Page 1 of 1