Pirates of the Caribbean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Come and roam the open ocean and explore. Will you be a Pirate or a Landlubber both are welcome in this epic journey.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important Links
Rules Post profiles here Claims Jobs
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime17/6/2015, 1:57 am by Helena Jay

» Peskipiksi Pesternomi
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime25/7/2012, 9:12 am by Guest

» Wandering About (Open)
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime21/7/2012, 7:24 am by Jezebel Knockboots

» Time to set Sail
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime20/7/2012, 9:42 pm by Mirror Image

» Out for a Walk
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime15/7/2012, 10:52 am by Kari Readour

» A fish out of water ( Mature Content)
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 pm by Tessa Grey

» Coming up stranger(Jack,open)
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 6:52 pm by Acacia Lucius

» Tessa's Away
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:41 am by Jaded Rock

» When a noble is in trouble
Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime3/7/2012, 2:05 am by Captain Jack Sparrow

Similar topics
Top posters
Mirror Image
Secret Hobby (Open) I_vote_lcapSecret Hobby (Open) I_voting_barSecret Hobby (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kari Readour
Secret Hobby (Open) I_vote_lcapSecret Hobby (Open) I_voting_barSecret Hobby (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Henric Sparrow
Nym Ashford
Jezebel Knockboots
Tessa Grey
Jaded Rock
Natasha Bloodbath
Helena Jay
Marco Devane
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 9/8/2015, 4:18 am

Secret Hobby (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Carter
Civilians
Civilians
Julia Carter

Shillings : 10

Secret Hobby (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime21/5/2012, 10:41 pm

Julia was wondering the coast. She was looking for a ship she could stowaway on. She was tired of the land and wanted to be home at the sea. She sighed as she breathed in the salty air. It felt nice. She hated the land where she was forced to wear dresses and act how she was not. She would rather be where she could be free.

She sighed and went into the abandoned barn that she had claimed to her her own. She picked up her sword and took a stance. She really was only practicing. She was good though. She had skill to match most pirates and many others. She moved her feet in a rhythmatic pattern. She smiled and made a few good swipes at the air. This was what she did. She was good and it made her feel good. She was doing what she was made to do. She had trained herself, yet she was one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

Shillings : 61

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 9:29 pm

The Mermaid's Song was docking in Port Royal and out came it's Captain- Jezebel Knockboots. She wandered around the docks breathing in the fresh salty air. She passed by a barn singing her ship's song in a hearty but melodic and echoic tune.

Now the dancing sunbeams play
On the green and glassy sea,
Come, and I will lead the way
Where the pearly treasures be.

Come with me, and we will go
Where the rocks of coral grow.
Follow, follow, follow me.

Come, behold what treasures lie
Far below the rolling waves,
Riches, hid from human eye,
Dimly shine in ocean's caves.
Ebbing tides bear no delay,
Stormy winds are far away.

Come with me, and we will go
Where the rocks of coral grow.
Follow, follow, follow me.

For a moment she looked inside and grinned. "Hey! Lassie, you got great skills" she praised her.
Back to top Go down
Julia Carter
Civilians
Civilians
Julia Carter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 9:35 pm

Julia turned as she noted the song get closer. She looked over when it stopped as she was keeping her steps in time with the tune and smiled at the woman. She looked like she wanted to be. free.

"Hello, why thank you, and who might you be?" She asked politely but not lowering her sword. She didn't want to be hurt. She smiled warmly though.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime23/5/2012, 9:41 pm

Jezebel stood at the door hesitant if she should walk in. She shook her head deciding to just lean on the doorway. She looked around and noticed the woman had a sword and had been practicing.

She grinned warmly then bowed to the lady. "Captain Jezebel Knockboots and you are madam?" she said in a playful tone. She looked over at the docks to where her ship was and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Julia Carter
Civilians
Civilians
Julia Carter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime26/5/2012, 4:32 pm

Julia smiled at the fact she was a captain. That would work well. She could get away from this dratted island. It taunted her s close to the ocean and no way to get it out of her sight. She couldn't escape her home.

"Julia Carter." He said extending her hand. "Are you in need of another person upon your ship if so I know the perfect woman." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime27/5/2012, 12:36 am

Jezebel was shocked out from her reverie before a wide grin had set on her face. "Actually Julia... may i call you that?" she asked politely. "I am indeed looking for a crew!" she exclaimed before her hand made a motion towards the remains of the things that she had been practicing on. "And you Julia seem to be an exceptional fighter" she praised before looking at her directly. "But do you really want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Julia Carter
Civilians
Civilians
Julia Carter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime27/5/2012, 11:27 pm

Julia smiled and nodded to her her name. What else would she be called. She smiled and looked her over. She was right for a captain.

"I want nothing more than to be at sea." She said firmly. It was true, she had dreamed about it all her life and more. The sea was her home. As a child she would often steal boats and sneak out. She would always have to comeback but it always stuck with her that it was where she belonged. It felt better than on land.
Back to top Go down
Jezebel Knockboots
Pirate Captains
Pirate Captains
Jezebel Knockboots

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime29/5/2012, 6:49 am

Jezebel smiled before making a motion with her hand towards the docks where her ship was waiting. "The mermaid's Song awaits you Julia" she said before merrily skipping towards the docks. "Oh careful!" she warned before a grin set on her face "The first mate thinks i'm a bit off in the head" she said before tutting and shaking her head, mumbling words to herself as she skipped off to her boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Hobby (Open)   Secret Hobby (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Hobby (Open)
Page 1 of 1